Gestational Diabetes

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:42 am 
Post subject:
Im doing well thankyou. Done alot of shopping today and bought random gifts for my partners parents and their dog, and also my parents and chocolates for my OH and spoiled my son lol and only got myself little stuff lol

I always think of others before myself really, always love to make people smile Very Happy x x

AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:00 am 
Post subject:
I know what you mean - nothing better than someone being happy because of something you've done. xx
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:09 am 
Post subject:
thats right Wink How was your day at work?? xx
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:10 am 
Post subject:
oops its like 8.10am in the uk lol in australia its 5.10 pm.. Laughing
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: