what is wrong with me?

floxzy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:35 pm 
Post subject: what is wrong with me?
Iam 32yrs old with my first pregnancy, am 14wks and sumdays my problem is tat from d begining till now I ve been sick ve been on admission once malaria and weakness, but now d prblem aside the sickness I usually ve dis painful twisting and cramping in my stomach tat anytime it happens I feel like throwing up and it cums every now and then and it started just lastwk and even till now I just ve it and I ve to go throw up its so sicking, my first scan at 10wks shows am carrying twins and aside tat my stomach look still soft and I feel so sick and weak I feel am not just ok.pls advice is needed here.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:12 am 
Post subject:
I dont quite understand what youve written but I would take a guess that the pain is your ligaments stretching as your uterus begins to grow and the sickness is just morning sickness. Both normal.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:26 am 
Post subject:
Same as nutty - you may be getting everything worse as you're having twins. x
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:15 am 
Post subject:
Errm from what im gathering,
-your 32
-14wks
-from the beginning of pregnancy youve been sick even till now,
-once had malaria and weakness,
-and now beside the sickness your having painful twisting and cramps in stomach and when it happens you feel like throwing up and comes now and again and just started last week...
-10 week scan showed twins! YAY and stomach still looks soft and your not feeling ok cause your sick and weak...

Your belly might take a while to become bigger and harder as time goes by so dont worry you will get that massive belly your waiting for lol its double trouble with twins from the hormones so in other words you may feel even more cramps, weakness etc compared to a person only haveing 1 baby in belly. Go along with the rollercoaster and in no time you will feel better as the pregnancy progresses Wink

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular