Dizziness

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:18 pm 
Post subject: Dizziness
Is anyone else suffering really badly from dizziness? Mine is getting so bad that I almost fainted whilst laying down on my sofa. Not sure what to do, especially with a 3 year old and 18 month old.

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
I'd advise speaking to midwife as they may have some suggestions. Trying to keep cool should help though, as it is probably a result of low BP and being too hot can make the effects of that worse. x
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:02 am 
Post subject:
Hey i had it real bad myself while preggas.. was that bad id attempt making a toastie sandwich and had to sit down least 4 times and take a breather before i got back up and tried finishing it off but just couldnt do it so my partner ended up finishing it off lol even when i layed back down i felt real sick and went white and started to sweat and felt like i was goen to die!

terrible headspins! but its all normal unfortunately Sad
Clairebear33
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:26 am 
Post subject:
I remember first time round in early weeks i kept feeling light headed in shower. It was every time n id have to sit down right away. It stopped after a few weeks.

Always worth while getting ur blood pressure checked though x
hoping4number2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:37 pm 
Post subject:
Yep, I'm getting this all the time, along with queasiness as well. I get very dizzy almost constantly which I didn't have with the first two. I'm thinking the hot weather prob isn't helping. Hopefully it'll sort itself out soon. I've got the midwife on Wednesday so I'll get her to check my blood pressure. Did you get yours checked?

Xx
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
I had this and feeling light headed, you maybe annemic so best check with midwife for a blood test.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular