Any one else have an advanced baby????

charlene6789
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:44 pm 
Post subject: Any one else have an advanced baby????
Hey ladies, i have an advanced baby boy. lol he was 8 pounds and 1 oz at birth had vaginal birth and a big appetite lol. He was born during a snow storm 4 days after my last trip to L&D with 13min apart contractions and3 days later at 6 am on feb 26,2014 my water broke slowly and 9 hours later he was born. then at 2-3 weeks old his teeth came down to the point they were visible thru the gums, i already knew he was going to start teething. at 2 months old he started walking lol i kid yal not, he herd he had to get needles he started to walk on the table towards me and daddy. since then he has started to reach mile stones quicker, he can hold his head up and is a supported sitter at 2-3 months of age. he's 4 months and continues to walk on his tippy toes on foot while keeping the other flat on the ground. He has 4 teeth now and i want to start him on solid foods. He chews his lips due to teething and tries to eat food off my plate lol. He is a breast and formula fed baby.Plus he can hold onto things, chew his hands, sucks his thumb, he hates tummy time smh, but will crawl a few inches before getting frustrated.He trys to swim in his bathtub oh my he really wants to walk more than anything.Everyone thinks he's a girl due to all his hair haha. Laughing Shocked Question Very Happy i have a really advanced baby. i have the video of him walking at the dr.'s office sooo cute.
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
WOW Hes a SUPERBABY!! Very Happy

How cute! i am so suprised that his teeth came thru so early and walking so early??! Surrender got yourself a real gifted baby you know! My son didnt start teething till i THINK 6 months and walking at like 1yr on his own etc

I started my son on solids at neally 4 months and he was fine with it like no choking etc lol so i think its worth a shot and he slept like a BABY (derr) lol but i mean as in he slept longer without getting up thru the night for as many bottle feeds Wink i think my son is advanced at his age now at 2yrs old hes very smart and intelligent (just like his mummy,not daddy) Roll jks jks! Anywhoo i just HAD to drop in and say what a talented baby you have! hes going to be a very smart kid when hes older! just sounds adorable!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Newborn Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular