fertile ovulation mucus

opera
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:43 pm 
Post subject: fertile ovulation mucus
Hi, my husband and I started trying for a baby this month. I waited until I was close to ovulation (before the sticky egg white mucus arrived) and we had sex. I have always had the usual egg white mucus every month, but nothing at all this month and today is the last day I'm supposed to be ovulating. I've had terrible cramps in my stomach, could I be pregnant already!!?
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:36 am 
Post subject:
Hey,

Umm to be honest i dont think your pregnant already lol wish we ALL could be! Laughing Maybe the cramps are due to you ovulating?? i usually get bad cramps to the point i got to lay down in bed in agony when i ovulate.

just wait till period shows or you get a bfp! thats all the advice i can give you im sorry...

Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:43 pm 
Post subject: i don't know when i ovulate my period is irregular
am 18 I had my period june27 to june30 2014. My question is when can I ovulate n get pregnant? Pls I need an answer badly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular