IM PREGNANT!!!!

XxSnooksxX
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:34 am 
Post subject: IM PREGNANT!!!!
im 15dpo and got a BFP!! OH is not home yet and dont know the news yet and cant in contact with him as he forgot his phone!!!! explains all the cramping and crying over nothing etc!!! omg im so happily shaking and crying!!!! my sons looking at me like WTF!!! lol
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:34 pm 
Post subject:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy Smile Smile Smile Smile

Congratulations

Really pleased for u

Welcome back to the world of morning sickness , heartburn and midnight toilet trips for a wee lol

Keep us updated as to how u are doing

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

XxSnooksxX
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:10 am 
Post subject:
FINALLY Hana im in the preggas boat! lol after all the worries of 'implantation' and confusion and depression i made it lol i took another test today to make sure and yup still there Laughing

Thankyou for the reply and surely will keep you updated how im travelling and yes sooo looking forward to being bedridden & sickness & more toilet trips etc etc Laughing NOT! but im soo happy! Hope your doing well and bubba Wink

Smile Smile Smile

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:55 pm 
Post subject: Congratulations
Very Happy
SAGZ
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:17 pm 
Post subject: Question
Hi Snooks, my wife is usually 30 t0 35 days in the cycle. Tomorrow is when AF is supposed to come if it's 30 days. When should she test? Her boobs feel slightly bigger and a bit sore, she had little cramps around the 25th and 26th for a few mins but then left. I know that those are symptoms of AF as well. Wishful thinking. We are not all that good at monitoring but this month we caught the ovulation day for sure while we were on vacation. She used to be on point before DNC but after that periods have been a little out of whack. In May she had a 51 day cycle and I thought that was the month.

Thanks.

_________
Angel baby 12/2/14 6wks 4days
XxSnooksxX
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:32 am 
Post subject:
Hi Sagz,

Sorry i didnt reply sooner as my password was not working and had to email back and forth the main people on the site Confused AHH anyway im back lol
So todays the big day of either ugly period or a big suspense moment! Has she came on period yet?? If not just make sure she goes past atleast the other days she goes off aswell as she has a cycle of 30-35 days so my suggestion would honestly be..., on day 37 of her cycle i would take a test cause she would of had her period by then and also giving it a couple of days for AF to arrive IF later than normal so yeah i suggest try taking a test 2 days after she is due as i had a BFP at 15dpo (as you know) so hopefully lovey wifey gets one too Wink IF not, tell her to NOT worry as worrying etc will only delay AF (if she didn't conceive) and if she did, then also do not be worried getting a neg test as hormones (HCG) levels can take days, weeks to be high enough for it to show up on a test... I have read of plenty of women not getting a pos hpt till they were 8 weeks! crazy eh!? poor things.. If she needs anyone to talk to PLS do recommend me and ill do my best to help as much as possible to comfort her in any way possible Wink Very Happy Sore boobs could be AF or pregnancy as they can hurt as soon as few days after conception so i wouldnt write that off the list as it could very well be preggy boobs lol GL to you both!

Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:38 pm 
Post subject: congratulations
Wow Snooks Very Happy Very Happy Big congrats to you and you OH. Hope you are ok and lil peanut not causing you too much grief loooooool. Ive always found with my two kiddies I felt awful Smile I am having pregnancy symptoms so fingers crossed I can get a test soon Very Happy xx
PatriciaWiller
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:44 pm 
Post subject:
CONGRATS ! You look so happy hope i will be happy like you once..
Listen i have a problem, i had unprotected sex with my bf during my mestruation( 2 day of menstruation, usually lasts 7 days ) The day after we had sex i wes bleeding more than usuallly. Any possibility that im pregnant or i have some kind of a disorder ?
Thanks !
XxSnooksxX
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:55 am 
Post subject:
Hey ladies and thankyou heaps! Very Happy

Tandc- I should be 6wks 4 days today and gotta wait till next ultrasound in another 3 weeks so ill be 9wks 4 days this time and will be able to see lil tyke instead of being 5 weeks and not seeing a thing! haha whatever it is (girl,boy) their hanging in strong! Wink and dunno by what you mean little peanut causing greif? as in..., preggy baby causing me headaches and more pee trips etc haha or my 2 yr old son being a MONSTER! Laughing i felt more symptoms so much earlier this time round (week before AF) whereas with my son the symptoms didnt come hard till least 11 weeks? i didnt kno i was pregnant till i was 9 weeks with him lol oops.. prob didnt help me and OH were drinking that night and missed my ONE pill then KABOOM here came a monster Laughing Let me know how you go with your testing ok! x x

Pat- Im very sure i left you a comment on your page but due to me feeling VERY dumb atm lol ill say it again cause i cbf looking back Razz anywho i dunno if you could or count be cause i HAVE seen on the net alot of women claim they fall pregnant on their period or just after so it IS possible but of course not as likely as some other women who arent on rags and their ovulation are ontime. I have a 26 day cycle and my lmp was 26 may and since in 6wks 4 days i wouldnt have a clue when i conceived... When i go in for my ultrasound next ill check with the doc cause the dates they say dont add up to me as it seems like maybe i conceived on my period lol i dunno maybe its a topic i should bring up in here?? Laughing Wink and no you dont have a disorder sweets Wink Just see when AF is due and wait till its late then take a test if you want for piece of mind Smile GL to you both !! x x

Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:17 am 
Post subject:
Greeat! Best wishes to you, dear! Hope you'll be well!
KattieK
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:33 am 
Post subject:
Patricia, the fact of getting conceived while period is possible, but the bleeding is rather a sign of an "intrusion" into your organism, it's not likely to be a preggo sign
XxSnooksxX
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hey everyone im 11w5d preggo now Very Happy
Little squishy still obviously holding on and not a speck of blood and going to get ultrasound referal today! least little buns not going to look like a cluster of mud and look more like a mini baby in the u/s now haha

Thanku for the wishes Tara (which BTW i like tht name) Very Happy Ive done alot of gender prediction quizes ALREADY haha and most are saying girl but i personally think its a bit early yet to see how 'im carrying' etc as i do have a little bump but that will soon change its positioning as its a low bump not high up as ive already had a baby so therefor my muscles are weaker and cant support bub as well as it did with #1 (apparently by internet sites) Smile

I also done the ring test and its swaying like a boy and i DID do this with my son when i was 12 weeks and it never failed me so who knows!!

Im soo excited and cant wait to hold little bean Very Happy

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular