light pink blood

oogieboogie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:21 am 
Post subject: light pink blood
Okay so i have never had regular periods. My last period was in January, yesterday i found literally a dime size spot of extremely light pink blood, I'm cramping pretty bad so i thought i finally started my period, but alas i checked today and no blood just white discharge. I'm still cramping so I'm not sure what's going on. I've had one baby already and i had implantation bleeding with her but it lasted 3 days and the first day the pain was so bad i almost ending up inthe hospital. Again i haven't had my period for 5 months, i am sexually active, but this is new to me.
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:55 am 
Post subject:
Wow thats a long time without a period! maybe it really WAS implantation since it came and just dissapeared Confused i got a bfp today and im 15dpo so maybe taking a test in about 1-2 weeks to see if you get a +. If not, id wait a couple weeks or so and go to your doc and get a blood test to see. Im sorry but i cant be much more help than that but i can try help any further if i can if you have more questions Wink
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular