Am I pregnant

redneckcrazy095
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:46 pm 
Post subject: Am I pregnant
Hi my name is samy, and I am trying to find out if I'm pregnant. Me and my boyfriend have been together since march. We started to have sex around the end of march beginning of April. I had my period in March, missed it in April had it in may haven't had it in June. We did have sex one time when I was on my period. Everytime we have had sex my boyfriend has cum in me. I been having stomach pains sharp pains in my boobs. Lower back problems but I have a siotic never problem. And I always have headache but that is also normal to. I notice I have been moody. I don't eat alot tho I have lost and gain weight. I feel like getting sick all the time but never get sick. I'm always tired... Is this a sign of pregnancy.. I don't have money to get a test or go to the doctors so I need help..
Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:57 am 
Post subject:
Hiya

Its impossible to know for sure without a test or trip to the doctors and even tho u may be getting some pregnancy symptoms it doesnt nessasarly mean ur pregnant , i find that early pregnancy symtoms can be very simular to signs that a period is due soon.

Saying that there are always high chances of getting pregnant if u have unprotected sex, when i was young i only did it once and for not long and i became pregnant.

I have found in all my pregnancies that i didnt get any symtoms till around week 8-10
Sore boobs
Feeling sick especially first thing in a morning
Having to wee all the time
Extremely tired
Going off food

Idealy you need to do a test to know for sure
Good luck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular