Am I Pregnant?

dippycatty
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:02 pm 
Post subject: Am I Pregnant?
My menstruation cycle is generally of 30 days(although it is pretty much irregular & sometimes,I get period 30+7= 37 days after the 1st day of my last period.
Last time I had period on 16th May.

This month, I have not had period yet(today is 23rd June i,e 37 days from 16th May) & I had sex with my husband on 21st June(i.e 35 days after I had my last period).
I am worried, whether for this intercourse I will become pregnant?
How much is the chance?
Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Hi there

Personally id say no.

Ovulation normally occurs around two weeks after your last period and an egg will only 'survive' for about 24 hours after its released, sperm lives roughly five days so conception must happen within that week

Id say it was unlikely that you would of become pregnant 35 days into ur menstral cycle but it all depends really on when u ovulate

My menstral cycle has always been irregular and i could go 40-50 plus days between the two so for women like us its very hard to try work it out. It give it a bit because could just be a longer onethis month and if nothing then test

Try not to worry it might delay it even more

Good luck with whatever you want the outcome to be

libogmama
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
hi there could someone help me i have an abnormal menstrual cycle.last april 16 ia my last menstration.i had 2 pt 1 is blood serum and the other is beta hcg rthat was perform may last week and its negative.then i had a transviginal ultrasound and they found a small round shape unechoec.then june 5-20 i got a heavy menstration then i perform a pt home last june 27 and its negative. then i performed just this july 26 and the result was positive.i have no sex since may then.so confused.help me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular