---

Last edited by BoHu on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:40 pm 
Post subject:
From my own experience over here in Australia, You haveto get a specific blood test or nothing will show (HCG wise) so if you didnt order HCG test then nothing would of came up even if you were pregnant but im not too sure.. When i had to go to hospital cause i usually get BAD pains when i ovulate and i have Corpus luteum cyst and runs in the family and its soo bloody painful im literally bending over in so much pain on the verge of tears but i get use to it i spose lol anywho, my partner and i were TTC around that time and i told the docs that were trying for a baby and i dunno why but they ordered a blood test for HCG n came back OBVIOUSLY neg lol i was ovulating stupid people! haha could be different where you are tho, might show up might not... u haveto ask them Smile

If you say your period started this Sunday then i doubt its pregnancy unless your the type to bleed in pregnancy? Its normal to bleed in pregnancy depending on the cramps etc im sure you know about that Wink Anytime you have unprotected sex you can always get pregnant, i was on the pill and missed it 1 day and now i have a 2 yr old son lol i got off implanon and 2 periods later im up the duff again at 10w4d lol If you want to get pregnant i personally dont just go off 'ohh try sex at day 14 etc etc' may work but may not cause people ovulate late or early so i had sex every 2-3rd day JUST INCASE so theres no way i had dead sperm in there and yep it worked lol sorry for rambling Embarassed

Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
---

Last edited by BoHu on Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
maybe.... Confused got to wait n see till your af is due.. If this isnt a planned pregnancy then why dont u simply tell your partner to not put sperm near your area cause every woman should know unless their majorly dumb that ANYTIME theres sperm laying round on the vagina and sperm COULD of potentially got in there then theres still a chance of getting pregnant and then comes a unwanted baby and possibly killed in a abortion etc over people not using their brains!Not getting up you but if your not really in a position to even use a pregnancy test then why take a big risk? Like i said the only way your going to know is when your periods due and you might just haveto use a pregnancy test, its easy as to do lol good luck with you tho! Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular