Are you going on holiday?

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:33 pm 
Post subject: Are you going on holiday?
I'm trying to save up for two holidays next year - I'm wanting a week's holiday somewhere closeby (no more than 4 hours flight) with the kids for a proper family holiday with my mum, and then I'm doing a big holiday somewhere in Asia for a week or ten days. Not sure where I'm going for either holiday, but I'm determined to go.

Are any of you planning on holiday?

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
We'll be doing Center parcs and hopefully Cornwall next year. They're my idea of close lol. The thought of flying with young children terrifies me Smile

lysianassa
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
I know the feeling! It's pretty scary but I've been writing a load of family travel articles so when the time comes hopefully (and I stress hopefully) I should be prepared. Mind you, I will have three children under 4 years at that time Shocked

KellyB87
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:21 am 
Post subject:
NO, no holiday this summer! We need to save.
ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:52 pm 
Post subject:
We're going to Haven in October, but after working things out, by the time we have paid for spending money, fuel etc, we may as well have had a week AI in Turkey, so next year providing we have saved enough for a new car we will be going abroad xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular