how is everyone at ur stages ??

Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:17 am 
Post subject: how is everyone at ur stages ??
Hope ur all well and pregancy is making you bloom Smile Smile

That pregnancy glow isnt happening for me haha i think its all lies lol Very Happy im 17+1 now ... Seems to have gone so fast already

I feel so unattractive

Still sicky in a morning but i knew id have it all the way through i did with my others.

Bump is coming along nicely now , cant 'suck it in' so i know its defo a baby bump and not just bloat lol

All ladies at school are starting to look at my belly but i think afraid to ask just incase i say no and take offence them thinking ive ate too many pies lol !

So how are all of u at ur stages

lysianassa
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:21 am 
Post subject:
I'm still dealing with nausea but not been sick at all. Got a bit more energy now but still fighting the dizziness. Going for my first midwife appointment on Friday when I should be 11 weeks. However, I've put on over a stone in weight already! I've also felt bubbles in my abdomen - I know you feel it earlier with each pregnancy but surely this is too soon?

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
If its the bubbles in your abdomen that im thinking of, well the day prior finding out i was pregnant i felt like i was fermenting in there (not beer lol nor gas) but of course its not the baby your feeling its your body doing work i guess like mine is haha. I didnt feel my son till i was about 16ish weeks along Confused
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:12 pm 
Post subject:
I sometimes get dizzy and feel a bit off balance so just bein very careful , im not climbing on chairs to reach in the top cupboards anymore lol
Loads of people have told me i should feel baby move a lot earlier wuth this pregnancy and i have felt things going on in there but i couldnt for certain say it was baby moving ..... Thought it was probs wind hahaha

I think i can defo feel him/her move now , i get little pokes every now and again and a strange feeling that i cant explain but im thinking it will be baby turning over or moving position

Still think how amazing it is we have a little live person inside our bellies ahhhhhh exciting Smile Smile Smile

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
I feel like a big beached whale. I hate the heat but know I need to do things with the boys so making an effort to go out but staying in the shade. I said to DH today that I dont feel attractive and I feel like a beached whale so he put his arms around me and said, but youre my beached whale Laughing

The little minx feels huge, like she is pressing everything up to my chest so its difficult to breathe at times but when I walk I get pains in between my legs. Im such a grumpy cow I am just glad this will be my last baby lol. Dont get me wrong Im grateful for the fact I am pregnant cause I struggled for 4 years to have my first, but Im longing for 19th August to get here so I can get my section date!!

I hope other people are having an amazing blooming and glowing pregnancy cause someone has to.

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:29 am 
Post subject:
LOL Rach that sounds like something my OH would say to me Laughing I say i feel like a walrus to to be an idiot and he says im a sexy walrus Laughing im not overweight or anything but now being pregnant i get bloated so quick after eating Very Happy
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
Lol i been saying it to my other half , i said last night when i got in bed that i felt like i needed a crane to get in and he just said " stop being stupid ...... U look amazing" i said "awwwwww how nice" his reply was
"I never notice ur fat belly because im to busy looking at ur massive chest" hahaha

Typical man !! Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular