when should I test?

DiamondStewart
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:10 pm 
Post subject: when should I test?
I am suppose to start my period in like 5 days, is it to early for me to test? Should I wait for my period? Help please! I'm only 19. Surprised
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hey how did you go?? i got a bfp at 15dpo so at this time and date i say GO FOR IT!! lol Laughing Hopefully you can join me in the sickness and cramping Laughing im 6 weeks in couple days so hurry up and be pregnant with me! lol

Wishing you all the luck tho sweetums cause i was 19 and preg too and was a bloody rollercoaster! Had a healthy full term boy who is now 2 and a half and now got myself up the duff again with baby #2 lol

Love

Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:13 am 
Post subject: Re: when should I test?
hi i have read loads for site but never joined one but this time i am confused i am due my period this Sunday 10/8/14 but i think i have implanted on the 4/8/14 and done two home pregnancy test and they are coming back not pregnant so do u think i am testing to early and advice would be more help thank you foe reading Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Kelly and welcome!! Very Happy
i think it may be abit too early cause if u say you think u implanted on the 4th then roound the 16th-18th the hormone should start producing and depending on what pregnancy test you get and how strong the Dy in it is then it may pick it up (being positive) or may not till theres enuf HCG to be detected Smile

(Levels can first be detected by a blood test about 11 days after conception and about 12 14 days after conception by a urine test.)

The majority of women ovulate on day 14 (apparently) but i think otherwise unless their damn lucky or use opks lol dont get me wrong, alot of women do ovulate on day 14 but what the net says 'women ovulate on day 14' i would never go off JUST that and automatically think ill ovulate on day 14! thats why i had sex every 2-3 days that way i always had spermies in there waiting round for when my egg came, i thought using opks were a waste of money and id rather enjoy the time TTC not bloody making it a game lol but thats me! sorry everyone else! , some are earlier in ovulating and some are later but if your definite in when you ovulated then count 12-14 days after ovulation till you take a preg test and cross fingers your a mummy! hehe

EVEN then, SOME pregnant women dont get a pos test till they are 8-9 weeks along! pretty rare but it does happen to a few, dunno why they just didnt go in for a ultrasound or blood works after THAT long lol GOODLUCKK!! x x

Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:46 pm 
Post subject: repile
hey XxSnooksxX" and thank you for answering my question Smile Smile i was due to ovulate 24th of august to the 27th of august and we did the deed every one off those days i have 5 kids already and this is the first time this has happend to me so that why i am so lost the pregnancy test are the ones from 4 days before your period so i thought they would off worked lol but still saying not pregnant so do u think i should leave it intill friday would that be giving it enough time to bulid up xxxx
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:48 am 
Post subject:
Wow 5 kids! i dunno how you do it lol must be a full on job for you Laughing
Well if the pregnancy test says 'not pregnant' and works 4 days before AF then yeah dont think your NOT pregnant cause you very well can be and its just the hormones arent strong enuf to be able to detect on it. Try on either the day of AF or wait a few days after AF is due even tho its soo very hard to wait lol i was absolutely hopeless with pregnancy test and went crazy on them haha and i had only 1 left and the partner went out that day and he specifically told me 'now dont use the last one yet just incase you get upset' and i was like 'yeah i know babe' then straight when he went i just couldnt help myself and and peed on the stick and what do you know! 2 lines! haha was shocking cause he forgot his phone and he was at his parents and i didnt wanna interrupt him mowing their lawn and helping in the garden so i waited 5 hours till he got home!! its amazing how just 2 days prior i had a neg result then a day after AF due i got the bfp so have faith and it WILL happen Wink xxxx

Newcomer
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:50 am 
Post subject:
hey XxSnooksxX
yeah it is hun it so hard not to take the pregnancy test as with the other kids i never had this that's why i am lost as me and my partner would just love another one but i am due my period on Sunday so i might just wait in till then to do another one lol i have looked at other website and they say its a defo sign off being pregnant xx so how far are u on in your pregnancy go u xxxxx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
xkellyx80
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
hey xxsnooksxx
i went to doctors the day and i have to go back on Monday for a blood test Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Kel thats great news!
Pls do let me know how you go!! Excited Hopefully you got a bun in the oven like me lol x

Newcomer
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:12 am 
Post subject:
hey xxsnooksxx heres hoping hun Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:38 pm 
Post subject:
Ah nooo! i didnt realise you had another reply to me lol the one about the pregnancy tests Laughing my bad..

OMGSH todays sunday how exciting ! im reeealy hopeing AF stays away for you. This little bubba might be a little playful one and wants to play games with your mind until the hormones high enuf that theres no longer hiding lol I really wish my OH wanted more kids but hes already wanting his tubes tied Sad lol i hope hes not THAT serious cause ive always wanted atleast 3 kids, but he knows if i could have my way id have 100 kids ROLF i am 11 weeks today too thankyou for asking sweets Kiss least my little one wont look like a alien now and more like a mini baby Laughing

Crossing everything for you Kel!!!!! even im excited to see what the outcome is! hehe Love xxxx

Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:40 pm 
Post subject:
Heres to hopeing!!!!!!!!!! Excited Excited Excited Roll Roll Goodluck hun!!!!
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
hey xxsnooksxx
well i started bleeding really light on Sunday went to doctors on Monday and they took bloody still so should get them back tomorrow still bleeding really light so total confuses now Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Kelz, Very Happy

Hmm how confusing is THAT!!! Surrender
Ill tell you a quick story of what happened to me b4 i got pregnant with my 2nd,,,
i thought i honestly had implantation cause i just got off the Implanon implant in my arm on the 6th of April and 2 days later when i had it out i had a light light bleed (would of been the after effects tho coming off it), 24 days later i had another VERY light bleed that was seriously coming every couple hours then dissapearing for a further few hours and wouldnt even fill a pad a day i reckon, that was over 5 days and ive never had that. Now cause i thought i had implantation i booked myself for a ultrasound 26 days later and what do you know, NOPE, nothing in there, not pregnant, felt like a big slap in my face lol o well i didnt mind least i knew it would of just been the implant putting me outa sync Rolling Eyes THEN when i got back from the ultrasound i started bleeding haha good timing hay!? Laughing so then i knew i was a 26 day cycle person and even from the day i had Implanon out we were BDing every 2-3rd day to have a chance then i never saw anymore blood and now im knocked up again lol didnt take me too long considering with our son i missed just 1 pill and got pregnant with him Laughing Anyway im just trying to say TRY not to get your hopes up too much as your periods might be out of wack like mine was but most likely not your case anyway cause i blame it on the effects of having that bar out. sounds promising to you tho and hopeing to hear great news tomorrow!! If its not like your normal period that you get then it can only mean good news to you!!!!

Im excited to see how you go hunny!! Goodluck and pls do let me now!! xx

Newcomer
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
hey xxsnooksxx
bloods came bk saying pregnant but doctors reckon i have had a early miscarriage so feeling sorry for my self as i would really love to have another one so i have to try again xx
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular