4 month old wont sleep.

Cass15
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:32 am 
Post subject: 4 month old wont sleep.
My LO in now 4 months old. She slept in our bed until she was able to roll over at two months and then switched to the crib and slept through the night the first night and took about two weeks for the full night to really be consistant. We were forced to use the Ferber method because nothing else worked. The second she was put down she would wake up and start screaming. She did okay with it and before the first week in her crib was over she only cried for 10ish minutes, but never completely stopped. Naps were twice a day in her swing at that point too. The great sleeping lasted until her 3rd month and naps stopped almost instantly. Bedtime slowly started going downhill as well. I have done so much research and tried everything for the naps but nothing has worked. I've tried letting her cry for up to 1.5 hours and by that point I was sitting on the kitchen floor crying. The only success I've had is letting her sleep on my chest but she still cries for 30-45 mins before passing out. I've tried putting her down at that first yawn or first eye rub but that hasn't worked. I've tried following a few different sample schedules that I've found and still no sleep. Bedtime is semi okay but crying time is significantly higher than what it was. She is usually in the crib by 6:30 and falls asleep anywhere between 7 and 8. She has gone from sleeping through the night (until 6 or 7) to waking between 3 and 5am. I am at my Witt's end and my husband is not very helpful. He's the type that firmly believes in CIO and would let her cry for 3 hours if she had been fed burpped and changed. I just don't know what else to try. Any suggestions would be amazing. Thank you.
amanda966
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:21 pm 
Post subject:
Give your baby babies magic tea and he'll sleep through the night without fussing anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular