what should i do ?

mars29
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:26 am 
Post subject: what should i do ?
can anyone help me im a week late and had all the pregnant signs
and have started bleeding its not heavey should i wait it out and see what happens or should i go to the docs x
XxSnooksxX
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:36 am 
Post subject:
Ha syour bleeding gotten any lighter or heavier?? If its a week late maybe its just a light period your having as i had the same and i thought i had 'implantation bleeding' which was soo light it came on and off throughout 5 days and was DEF not like my norm period and was TTC then as when i thought my period was late by 8 weeks i went in for ultrasound and completely nothing and told me it would of been a very light period (which it was) and knowing my luck i started bleeding normally that night lol but you never know you should take a hpt or have a blood test done as they can be as accurate as 8-10 after conception as ive heard... wishing you luck!
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:40 am 
Post subject:
I just read back on that and it dont really makes sence lol i had that 'light bleed' round the time of my 1st so called missed period( as i thought) then the next monthly came and i thought id been late again as i thought the first bleed was implantation and kept having neg tests and thought i was one of them unlucky in waiting girls that dont get a pos test till late so when it was time for 2nd period to show i went for the ultrasound and nothing showed (something would of by then) lol THEN i was bleeding that night Wink gah! hope you get it now lol now im just about rolling on 6 weeks preg Wink
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular