Extremely faint line??

Amy1990x
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:26 pm 
Post subject: Extremely faint line??
I am due on in 2 days but I am very impatient so decided to test and I think there is a very very faint line but not 100% convinced and OH doesn't think he can see anything. Not sure how to post pic to get opinions?
Amy1990x
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:24 pm 
Post subject:
I haveto kinda squint my eyes a little but i do def see something there very faint!!! Very Happy Mine was kinda like that and now im 6 weeks! i got a bfp on 15dpo and got lighter by 2 days and the last one looked like that but didnt help that i didnt use them all at the same time and i never use FMU as my afternoon ones work better and show darker so hey i think your a mummy!!

also,, cause your still early ofcourse the dy isnt going to be dark as black as we all want it to be lol i also had one of them tests you have there in that pic and was so bloody faint the third time i thought it was a chem pregnancy cause it was near gone! but my bloods proved i was doubling and perfect Very Happy Congrats and tell your OH hes wrong Laughing ill send you my pics and first top one is 15dpo, middle 16dpo and faint one 17dpo and you will see x x x

Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:25 pm 
Post subject:
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m208/melissalane2014/20140623_133956_zpsd06a905b.jpg[/img]
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:20 am 
Post subject:
Oh yes I see what you mean! That one I posted was yesterday and was around midday. Did another this morning first thing and there was nothing at all so now am really doubting that there is anything there on yesterday's! I am due on tomorrow so will have to wait and see. I am usually bang on with my periods. X x
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:55 am 
Post subject:
Oh really?? what a bummer but like you can see, mine was real damn faint that i had to also squint to see it and im still going strong and just so happens the dye on your test is in the right spot where the answer should be so to me i think you are preggas but i agree that you should take another test a day after your period is due cause HOPEFULLY there should be more of a distinct line. Try taking one midday aswell to hopefully get the same result when you test Wink i also did mine round then so maybe your like me and test best in the arv rather than the morn Very Happy Going for my ultrasound tomorro im so excited to see my little tadpole Razz FX that period is a no show (which i think it wont) hehe good luck hun and by the sounds of your name '1990' i am born in that year 2 Wink X x x
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:56 pm 
Post subject:
Aww thanks fingers crossed the odds are in my favour! Good luck with your scan! I used to live on ask baby when I was pregnant with my son who is now 5. My name then was amyminibump then when he was born I changed it to Amy and Lewis but I couldn't remember my login details so I had to make a new account Sad will update when I have some news! X x x
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:37 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the luck! im that excited i could speed run there now! haha impatient much Laughing im practically living on this site now too and only joined a few months ago Laughing

chnging names all the time wouldnt help remembering passwords Wink Laughing i was locked out of mine a few days ago and felt life was DOOMED eeek jks but now the admin got me back on track thankfully,,

keep me updated how you go and i STILL think you are im psychic Laughing jokes! x x x

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:21 am 
Post subject:
So am due today but still no signs of AF arriving. I always have real bad cramps a few days leading up to it but nothing at all! Just lots of butterflies cause I'm so nervous/excited but don't want to get my hopes up! X x
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:45 am 
Post subject:
Same with me i usually get BAD cramps im literally bed ridden atleast 2 days prior to period and i had no signs of it coming then KABOOM baby lines!! haha thats a plus sign for you i bet! i went for ultrasound today and they measured the sac to being 5wks and 4 days so i wasnt far off my own calculations! Wink

Getting excited for you! soo hopeing you get a bfp! x x x

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:07 am 
Post subject:
So I was feeling really impatient so did another test today but no luck BFN Sad might just test again to double check. Still no signs of AF. So pleased your scan went well x x
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no! such a disappointment and its actually got me stunned cause i could see a faint faint line! you period still isnt here so think pos in that way and id give it atleast a couple of days till you test again...

Some tests only detect certain amounts of hcg so therefore not picking it up as early and CAN be preggas, or could be your either more prone to FMU or the afternoon (midday looks like a goer tho from your pic), OR can be false pos (i kno i kno sounds harsh!, but still no period so dont get wound up!) lol or you could of ovulated later which means you will get a pos later on like in a week or so.. so many explanations really but look on the bright side your period hasnt come and you say your not getting any signs so must be a bonus on your side Wink Smile

Ill be on the lookout! x x

Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:59 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the support! Just going to take each day as it comes and try to refrain from testing for a few days now. Even if I end up being a few days late it could be due to my hormones as I am very emotional as I want this so badly! Our first child wasn't planned and we didn't find out until I was 7 weeks but as we are actively trying this time it's so frustrating! X x
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:37 am 
Post subject:
Your welcome! Very Happy Thats the best way to look at and do take each day as they come, i was ttc for 3 months and felt like giving up after seeing 2 AFs getting all depressed and angry with the tests i felt like snapping them lol (impatient much) haha but then 1 day late comes and there it was Wink

I know its hard to do but try not to worry cause as you say it can delay periods (if not preg) but yeah try refrain from testing, i was bloody hopeless so im not going to judge if you cant wait lol

Our first came straight away as i missed ONE pill (didnt help we were kinda drunk at the time) Embarassed and i didnt know i was pregnant till i was 9 weeks along haha i thought maybe my period was outa wack from the pill but nope i was up the duff Laughing Gave birth to a perfect little monster man in the end lol

I feel for you but hang in there it will happen Wink Keep me posted! x x

Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:51 pm 
Post subject:
So I gave in and tested again this morning with FMU and got a BFN. Really am getting obsessed with testing lol! Still no sign of AF. I told my OH that I feel different and maybe it's just me imagining things but I just have a gut instinct that my body feels different, now do I sound like a crazy person lol x x
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular