XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:11 am 
Post subject:
LOL who wants to wait anyway! Wink Laughing
I tested over 15 times thruout 2 months haha so dw im no better Laughing

and NO your not a crazy person! Always trust your gut instinct! i KNEW my body was different than usual this tiime round when it was my month of a bfp and thought no way this is normal and im getting so many different feelings etc and cause i use to be kinda obsessed with testing, my OH was going out that day and specifically told me 'now dont test theres only 1 more left and you dont wanna get upset' so i said 'yeah i wont dont worry' (in my head i was thinking, haha im going to take it when u go out the door!) then when he left about 10 mins after he left i had a smoke to calm me down and hope to prepare for good news then went straight to bathroom then *drumroll* BFP!! haha

Was [*@!#%*] tho cause OH didnt take his ph and didnt really wanna ring up his parents and tell him to come back as he had to mow their lawn etc so i left it for like 5 hours till he got back! I was even on the ph to his mum that day but i wasnt allowed to tell them anything yet as he wants to wait as he said for when i fell preggas so even to this day they dont know lol they will soon! my old man neighbour was the first to find out as i took my son for a walk to gather myself lol.... Whistle

Cant wait to find out soon if you get a bfp!! x x x

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
Not tested today as don't want to get my hopes up just to be let down again. Still no AF or signs of it showing yet. Don't know if I will be able to resist testing tomorrow if it still isn't here. Could not sleep properly at all last night and when I did I dreamed about babies! X x
Amy1990x
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:35 am 
Post subject:
Tested today and still getting a BFN Sad still no AF so it's either coming really late this month or may possibly skip a month, or least likely I am going to be one of those annoying people that can't get a positive till like 8 weeks or something stupid lol x x
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:40 am 
Post subject:
Aww no! you poor thing! Sad What a mind game for you...

Are you doing ok now? hopefully your pregnant and taking ages for the levels to go up in a way lol not being harsh but you know what i mean lol Wink

Its always a sign when missing your period tho for so long and it is possible for levels to take ages.. You should get a blood test done Very Happy Are they free there?? they are here.. Wishing you heeps of luck chikky x x

Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:34 am 
Post subject:
Ended up getting AF really late! Must have been due to stress I guess! Oh well here's to trying next month Smile x x
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
AHH NOOO! atleast your looking at the bright side tho sweets Wink always time to try and dont forget you can ovulate as soon as you come off a period (unless you use opk, then you will no for sure) but concidering my dates i conceived not long after period not even on day 14, was like day 9 or 10? somewhere that early cause i have a 26 day cycle...

When you come off period, try do what i did and have sex every 2nd day to make sure you ALWAYS have swimmers in there and no dead ones lol least then you can say u went the whole month knowing they were alive and you did the best. Dont do it everyday cause it actually proven it lowers the sperm count and doesnt increase the possibilities of conceiving. Wishing you heeeeaps of luck this time round and ill be on the lookout for you! Wink Very Happy x x

Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular