Could I be pregnant?

ArmyGirlfriend14
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:20 pm 
Post subject: Could I be pregnant?
I last had sex with my boyfriend May 22nd. It was unprotected. The week after I spotted for two days. I have not had a period to this day. I am not on birth control. I am constantly nauseous, have had a clear discharge constantly, a gassy feeling I guess you could say, and it feels like acid reflux when I burp. Could I be pregnant? I should have had my period long before now.... 😳
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
Yep yep you could be! i am 6 weeks and had heaps of symptoms a week after ovulation...

especially the gassy feeling you said, i had like a fermenting feeling in like the upper front vagina region lol but was no gas no nothing just a bubbly type thing and thought now thats weird and at 15dpo i got a bfp!

you say you spotted for 2 days right a week after?? well thts pritty much spot on for 'implantation' as they say its soooo light and spotting and for max 2-3 days (apparently) i have heard of one that lasted 3 weeks long! and it usually happens a week prior to period or somwhere like that so to me you sound it! if you want to know all my symptoms ill copy and paste them to you Wink also you know how some women are dried up down there b4 period?? i knew mine usually is and i kept having clear/kinda whiteish CM and was even there when period was due so i knew somethng was up. sure as [*CENSORED*], i am pregnant lol i say go pee on a stick and let me know! lol GL! x

Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:58 am 
Post subject:
I guess I will be buying a pregnancy test this week then! A list of your symptoms would be helpful so I could compare. Thank you 😊
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:35 am 
Post subject:
I think you will be buying a test! like i said i had my bfp on around 15dpo (i think) and im trying to work out WHEN i actually conceived as i have a 26 day cycle and last period was 26/05/2014 and went to ultrasound today and they measured the sac to being 5wks and 4 days.. but all i know is that i was 1 day late of expecting my period and then i tested pos lol and i had all these symptoms atleast a week prior to period so i hope these help you sweetums!!

-Shortness of breath

-Feeling dumb lol But i blame it on the blonde, jks! but serious i was feeling dumb believe it or not lol
-un co ordinated
-Chills/ sweats
-Sore throat but not sick
-Mild cramping in lower back and twinges in ovary area
-Emotional (yes, even with spongebob!) knew that was kinda weird lol but spongebob cried and i cried too haha it was only the one time i sware! Wink
-Lightheaded
-more than usual clear/white discharge when periods due and usually im dried up b4 the big show lol
-Felt like i was spitting on my OH (well close enuf lol) with 'increased saliva'
-bloody, (not metallic) taste in mouth eeyuk!
-Bubbly feeling in abdomen like i was fermenting (not beer!) but hard to explain lol
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:38 am 
Post subject:
oops i hope your not blonde and taking offence to that lol if you are im sooo sorry! cause i am natural blonde and worded that wrong Laughing meant I blame it on my hair lol
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
Symptoms vary from woman to woman, pregnancy to pregnancy though - so yours may be different to Snooks' symptoms. You definitely need to test though hun. xx
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:51 pm 
Post subject:
Lol I am blonde, but took no offense! 😊
I'll be buying a test tonight, depending on what's open, or tomorrow.
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:30 am 
Post subject:
haha we both blondies Laughing how exciting getting another test! (in a way) lol hope you get a BFP!!!
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
So I just took a test and it came out negative. I will take another tomorrow morning, and if it's negative too I'm going to be extremely confused...well even more so than I am now!! 😳😢
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:58 pm 
Post subject:
[/i]oh nooo! how confusing for you! i feel for you....

Yous may be different symptoms to mine but women do have symptoms like mine early on and some dont so its up to the individual, its pritty common that you get nausea, cold like symptoms, mild cramping, emotional and the CM tho.. Wink

Maybe it could of been a false positive Sad im hopeing not!!
Il be soo on the lookout for you till you get this damn BFP! Laughing x x
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:01 am 
Post subject:
oops sorry there was another girl i was thinking of who had a very faint line then getting negs now so dont mind the false pos!! lol my bad but still im hopeing you get a bfp! im still sticking to my guns tho and think they are preg type symptoms tho that your having! Wink
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
Both of my tests were negative, so I guess there's something wrong with me 😢. Thanks for y'all's help 😊
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:14 pm 
Post subject:
Ah no! im sorry to hear i really hope it happens for you very soon. Dont you just hate periods lol not your fault tho Wink
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:03 am 
Post subject: could I be pregnant?
Im very much hoping to be pregnant but im not sureexperienced it so I have no clueaking myself think it!
First my period was a week late
then I was getting dizzy and that doesnt usualy happen.
My boobs hurt pretty bad.
and I feel like throwing up sometimes.
I also have cramps.
but now its a week after I was supposed to be getting my period and I started having an unusual light period or something
its pink. And not cramping to bad.
Im hoping its implantation bleeding but ive never experienced it so I have no clue:(
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:58 am 
Post subject:
I dunno what to really say autumn but they do sound like preggo symptoms to me anyway Smile

I had heaps of symptoms a week prior to when my AF was due and still having sickness and tired and im 9 weeks along tomorrow with baby #2 Wink
I saw your other post and when u said bout u getting tired earlier, sounded like me too. I use to stay up till LEAST 2 or 2.30am but now im lucky to make it past 11.30 lately lol

You should try taking a test chikky Very Happy I had a bfp day after my rags were due but some are different and SOME tests take longer to show up depending on either how fast the hormone is or the preg test strength...

But not too sure about the bleeding a week after your period cause i have only read up on the net that they only happen either a week before AF is due or the time of your period, not a week later. But hey everyones different and it may be implantation and you just concieved later on in your period. Get what i mean?? so theres always a chance Wink I had pretty bad cramping when i was due and a while after but nothing like my usual AF pains, they usually come with rage and id be bed ridden lol sometimes shooting pains in the boob region and lower region and like a fire inside lol thats only the start of my preg symptoms haha GL!!!! Smile

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular