emergency scan

kellymartine
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:47 am 
Post subject: emergency scan
Hi ladies
Just wondered if you can get an emergency scan on the weekend? Or is it just weekdays :/

I have just found out I'm pregnant, no idea how far along but my last period was 4-5 months ago due to pcos

This is a complete shock and I have had bleeding and not been taking care of myself as I had no idea, just wondered if you could shed any light on the idea

Thanks kel

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:06 am 
Post subject:
I have no idea as im in Australia lol but wanted to say congrats!!! Thumb up Roll

time to start taking care of yourself now! try ringing the hospital wherever you are an dim sure they can tell you what to do when you explain whats happened.. Wink

AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
There should be some kind of out of hours service. If you're not sure, call NHS 111 and they may be able to advise services in your area. (assuming you are UK?)
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:29 am 
Post subject: .
Thanks ladies

Yeah I have one with emergency unit on Monday, I have no idea how far along I am, this is very unplanned and I am unsure if I even wanted another baby. In total shock still :/

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:49 am 
Post subject:
Oh really?? Im totally against abortions and considering you might be a few months into it so therefor the baby has a heartbeat etc but thats just me and you do what you gotta sweets Wink

Hope your scan is all well tho and wishing you heaps of luck

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular