Can I possibly pregnant after giving birth 4 months ago!!

katie5533
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:47 pm 
Post subject: Can I possibly pregnant after giving birth 4 months ago!!
Hey everyone I'm a little bit nervous writing on a forum as I have never done it before but I'm hoping someone can give me a possible answer and some advice. Me and my partner just had our baby boy 4 months ago it was a unsuspecting pregnancy but we were happy none the less. But since having our son my partner finally proposed after 5 years and we ended up having unprotected sex it was such the heat of the moment now he used the pull out method but I no that sometimes can not work
Anyway I was getting back in to a regular cycle with my periods then all of a sudden they stopped iv now not had a period for nearly 8 weeks. I have taken to pregnancy test about 2 weeks ago and they both came back negative so I'm officially confused on what's going on. I feel exactly how I did when I was pregnant with our son this is why I'm thinking in pregnant. Don't get me wrong the pregnancy felt great at times but it's way to soon to be having another baby special with the complications with the birth I had. And I panicking like mad and not sure what to say to my partner. Can anyone help me???
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:48 pm 
Post subject:
It's not impossible hun, but I'd suggest seeing a Dr. who may be able to do a blood test or at least refer you for one or suggest other causes. x
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:12 am 
Post subject:
Try not to panick (as hard as it is ) lol but you can most def get pregnant at 4 months after giving birth, theres been women getting pregnant even 2 months after.. but you either have irreg bleeding after birth as i did and it took a while for my periods to get back in sync OR you could be pregnant lol

Wishing you luck anyway and hope you get what you want!! x x

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular