Still trying 3.5yrs later for #2 thought I'd say Hi!!!

Loops82
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:57 pm 
Post subject: Still trying 3.5yrs later for #2 thought I'd say Hi!!!
Hi everyone I see some of my previous ttc companions have had long awaited bfps or successful adoptions woohoo and congratulations!! My dd is 4.5 and still trying for #2 finding it tough at min so thought I'd say hi as remembered how good site was sun trying for dd!! Think some of the old faces still using site even if no longer ttc!!x

]
Clairebear33
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun - it took 1 year to fall pregnant with my second whereas first was 4 months - now 9 weeks.

How long did ur first take? Have you had any tests etc?

Xx
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hold in there loops, it took just short of 5 years for my second. Welcome back and hopefully not much longer to wait. Again as Claire said have you been checked out?
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:30 am 
Post subject:
Hey Loops Smile Sorry you're still ttc, you hear so many times how it just happens out the blue for number 2 after a struggle for number 1. Its one of my fears especially having just 1 tube and my tubal issues. We will be back ttc within the next 2-3 months so if you're still around then I will be there to keep you company x
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All,

Had to change me user name as problem logging in!!

thanks girlies 8-9months for first haven't been on any contraception since she was bout 6months she'll be 5 in November!!

no tests done yet phoning doc next week to arrange an app!!

hey nutty I will prob still be about nice to see a familiar face!!!

xxx
Loz123
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Loops i was ttc my first same time as you dd is also 4.5, 5 in September. We've been trying for no 2 for 3 years and really given up hope lol I also remember getting lots of support on here first time round so thought id pop back on x
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Loz,

Yeah we have nearly given up as well!! we have a doc appointment tomorrow to see if we can get some tests to see where we stand!!

xx
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:14 am 
Post subject:
Hey Loops,
this is quite random but everytime i see your name 'Loops' i think of fruit loops the cereal haha there sooo addictive and the best when pregnant Laughing
sorry!

Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:06 pm 
Post subject:

AND no kidding i had a dream lastnight & i made 2 bowls of Fruit Loops!! haha
sooo disappointing when i woke up as i had none lol
sorry again! Laughing Laughing

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:18 am 
Post subject:
Hi Loops and all you girlies,

Been a while since I've been on AB too but this is just the post to get me on again! We're still ttc no.2 as well will be 3yrs in November. My DD starts school in a few weeks and am feeling distraught about it all ATM!! We had tests after a year of trying all came back fine annoyingly so we are in the unexplained bracket - has really screwed me up! Have tried a few other things - hypnotherapy etc and my DH and I are currently following Dr Hyman's blood sugar eating plan to try to get more healthy but we are talking about IVF in the near future if nothing has happened by the 3 year mark! I'm sorry to hear that quite a few of you seem to be stuck on no.2 but also relieved in a way it can feel so lonely and isolating at times when everyone around me seems to be pregnant all the time.

Really hoping for BFP's for us all soon and funnily enough the sermon in church this morning was about having the commitment and stamina to keep praying when it seems like they are not being heard! Very appropriate xxx
RoseA
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies, just as I joined I saw a coupe of familiar names. I have only started ttc but glad we can all reunite and do it together

Good luck all
x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular