Early 4th week symptoms

SAGZ
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:38 pm 
Post subject: Early 4th week symptoms
Hello,

Did any of you ladies experience any symptoms at 3 weeks/1 day or 3 weeks/3 days into your pregnancy?

Any pimples? Tired?

When was the earliest that you felt "different" or experienced anything?

The reason why I ask is because my wife has been feeling really tired throughout the day for the past couple of days, with a pimple here and there. We did the deed on the 14th, 15th & 17th and CM (egg-like) was present... The 21st is when she started feeling very tired but no sore boobs or implantation bleeding. She does want to eat smores and she's pretty good about eating healthy... she hasn't eaten scrambled eggs for the last 3 weeks... and she usually likes them.

I just don't want to ask her what's she's feeling especially since this is the month that our angel baby would've been born. Maybe I'm just imagening things that are not really there.

Thanks in advanced for your feedback.

Thanks
Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
My pregnancy that ended in miscarriage in January, I got symptoms of tiredness/sore boobs before 4 weeks. In fact I had string pregnancy symptoms right till after my miscarriage. Also my sister knew before 4 weeks with her first due to similar symptoms.

Hope its not your body playing tricks and you get that BFP
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:37 am 
Post subject:
I sent u a bunch of my symptoms on another page which were a week before my period.... Im having no sign of miscarriage which is a bonus and im eating healthy, taking my vitamins and getting reg exercise.... But im hell sicky feeling in my throat all the time on and off all day everyday for the past few weeks now, absolutely horrible! Turning off all types of foods but i dont wanna starve little squishy so i force something healthy down atleast....

I wont be able to hold down water soon like i did when i was preg with my son Laughing

Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:23 am 
Post subject: Thank you
Thank you both for your response.

My wife and I spoke a little about it yesterday. She actually brought it up. She told me that coffee has been grossing her out for the past couple of days... Mind you she LOVES Dunkin Donughts coffee. When she was pregnant with our little tadpole I first new she was pregnant because of the coffee grossing her out... about the same time as as we are in now. It may be nothing... but I am really hoping that it is.

Last time she didn't get sore boobs until week 5 but it was more like AF soreness. This time there is no soreness at the present time. But Monday and Tuesday she barely could keep her eyes open of how tired she was. She didn't get spotting either last time. Im praying this is THE Month.

I am sorry to hear that Banoffee. I was so excited for our baby that when the doc told us we were miscarrying I was devestated. I don't cry for many things but this one broke me.

Snooks - glad you are doing well.
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:04 pm 
Post subject: BFP!!!
Tested yesterday at 3 weeks 5 days... BFP. Thank you JESUS!
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations. Tiredness was one of my early symptoms when I was pg, and it only got worse. I would get home from work, sit down and fall asleep for 2-3 hours!

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Woo hoo! Congratulations to you both. xxx
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:33 am 
Post subject:
Ah great news! congrats Very Happy
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Snooks... 4 weeks exact today. Blood work on Friday and 1st appt on Aug. 21st. So Excited!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular