It's official!!! I'm pregnant!!!!

eldraW
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:36 am 
Post subject: It's official!!! I'm pregnant!!!!
Wooo hooooooo it's good news 😊 xxx I'm 7+4!!! Baby seen, heartbeat seen.... Everything perfect 😊 xxx[/img]

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:48 am 
Post subject:
CONGRATS ELDRA!!!!! ive never talked to you on here b4, but hey now i have lol Were not that far apart really, im 10+3 weeks Very Happy

Glad everything is all good with bub Wink ive got a 2 n a half yr old son and wow mine reminds me of hulk haha congrats again and welcome back to sickness! Agggh im STILL sick and have been since week prior to AF but its kicked in with some rage lately haha xxxx

Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:56 am 
Post subject:
I saw your other post below here and i saw your name is Amy lol my bad...
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
Haha that's fine lol. Yeh I went for a scan 2 weeks ago and there was no fetal pole etc so thought I was going to mc again like I did last year. Was dreading going today but cannot believe the outcome.

Congratulations on your pregnancy 😊. I also have a little boy he's 3 in December. I've been posting in other sections as like I say I didn't think this pregnancy was going to work out.

Would be nice to keep in touch 😊 xx

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:34 pm 
Post subject:
i know what you mean about worrying about MC as ive had one before my son and i was 12+ weeks and was the hardest thing seeing the baby laying on the palm of my hand and could clearly see all the baby features and believe me, it still makes me cry to this day and will do till i die but thankfully i had my son and of course i didnt think i was going to hang onto to THAT pregnancy but he sure did! haha

Did you end up going today? im not really getting if your saying you went or a little worried about the outcome Embarassed i had my first scan at 5+3 and i only had gest sac and yolk and nothing else cause it was too early, sooo, went back at 6+5weeks and they saw a perfect heartbeat, little squishys in there, fetal pole Very Happy least from the scan of yours at 7+4 weeks was all good so thats a bonus that everything is sticking!! x x

Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Knew it Smile
Xx
eldraW
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
ladies i am still in shock... I had my first midwife appt this morning. Got my next scan date too :)xxx

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:05 pm 
Post subject:
Awww thats great! so happy for you, its very exciting aint it!? i already wish i had mine in my arms already! Sad Very Happy xxxx
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:23 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy Very Happy great news!
Xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular