blah blah ;)

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:01 am 
Post subject: blah blah ;)
Ok so here it is,
Im 10w1d pregnant now and feeling like [*@!#%*].
My mood swings are outa the roof, i feel like a serious looney with all the ups and downs etc
One minute im happy and feel great, nxt min im upside down Crying or Very sad The story of my life dont help it either but not going there with you all.
Anywho i love my partner, son and my family sooo very much and im not taking out rage moods on them at all but just feel like im spiraling round and round. I have BAD 24/7 sickness and starting to throw up a fair bit and waiting for the time when i was pregnant with my son and couldnt hold down water/food for close to a week but thing is, ive been feeling this sicky feeling as early as 1 week prior to when AF was due but slowely getting worse. I didnt get the sick feeling till i was atleast 13-14 weeks with DS.. AHH i guess im just letting off some steam and dont expect any replys back but just wanna type away what im feeling haha

Meh, hopefully this will all be over soon Embarassed

I need a holiday Laughing

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:40 am 
Post subject:
When do you see a midwife hun?
They say every pregnancy is different and thry so are.
Im still feeling sicky on and off throughout day. Wake up feeling hungover. Keep feeling faint etc - all yul.

Hope u feel better soon xx
franceenxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
I was very hormonal and moody with my 1st pregnancy!!! I used to call it the rage!!! Ha ha! I'm normally the most chilled out person ever but pregnancy hormones send me a little crazy!!! Unfortunately I can feel then building already and I'm not 6 weeks until Friday!!!

I feel you Hun!!

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:28 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou for the replys girls! Very Happy
Pregnancy hormones SUCK haha i call it the rageing hormones too lol EVERYTHING peed me off in first pregnancy but didnt wanna externally show it or id be looked at like a psycho but dont you worry, i was like a bloody ticking time bomb ready to explode! lol
Im usually very chilled out and make alot of jokes but just sometimes im in that usual mood of being happy thennn a non joker and a hater the next lol

Im seeing my doc at 3.45pm today just having a follow up on the ultrasound but the woman that done my ultrasound said it was all well and the babies heart beat was perfect and everythings in the right place and baby looks well and looked like he/she was laying on their side shying away lol its just REALLY another pointless more money in THEIR pocket appointment
Wink
least we can rage together!

I havent even seen a midwife and havent even been told to see one but over here in Australia we dont usually see a midwife till i think 12 onwards weeks, in the meantime its just docs and ultrasounds Laughing Hope we all feel better soon! xxx

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular