Im bored,, anyone wanna let some steam off?? :)

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:04 am 
Post subject: Im bored,, anyone wanna let some steam off?? :)
Hey everyone,

I havent really got anything to let off here but im bored outa my mind!!
SOO i thought if anyone wants to vent, then heres the place to do it lol

Oh wait i do have one thing,
I wish my old man neighbour would be a little more quiet and stop yelling every swear word possible so much at the football games on tv! lol its funny how much he gets into it tho, gotta laugh about it haha Laughing

ANYWAY im done Very Happy
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
I could add something just for the sake of it - but feel I've ranted enough lately. Smile x
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:46 am 
Post subject:
lol i could too but meh, id end up stressing myself out getting in the moment Laughing x x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:05 am 
Post subject:
Haha. x
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:21 pm 
Post subject:
I cant believe how far you are already! felt like a month ago i first started talking to you about the GD lol how time flys! Laughing Have you booked yourself in for a induction date yet or you waiting to see if you go in natural labour before hand?? xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
Induction booked on 31st at 1pm. Hope I go into natural labour beforehand though!
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:28 pm 
Post subject:
OMGSH not long till you see your little man/girl!! ill take a guess what the gender is ok!!! Laughing i thiiiink, boy Very Happy
i could be wrong but see how my PSYCHIC skills are Angel ROLF haha jokeing.. Whatever comes out will be beautiful either way Smile cross fingers you go all natural !
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:32 pm 
Post subject:
I was thinking boy. Will be happy with either but a girl would be so much easier to name. x
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:37 pm 
Post subject:
i would love a girl as my boys a handful and a half! but im happy either way, the OH wants another boy of course Rolling Eyes ive tried that ring trick and its swaying like a boy so who knows, i done it when i was this far along with him and it never failed with him but yeah, dunno! Whats the names you have in mind Smile
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:42 pm 
Post subject:
For a girl, we have picked Hope for a first name (since this is our little IVF miracle)
& we're still not sure on a middle name.
For a boy, we like Phoenix, Storm and Raven, but have not settled on any of them & may go with something else completely. xx
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:54 pm 
Post subject:
lol picking names are so hard! i really like the name Hope for the girl as its a real good meaning Smile
I like the boys names too but if i were to pick and choose out of them id prob go for Phoenix Smile i dunno actually there all good! haha i was thinking Layla for a girl and Kayden for a boy but the OH hates Layla and not too keen on Kayden so o well i got plenty of time to think of a name Laughing Apparently my name was going to be Layla or Rhianna but cause my auntie died my mum names me after her Wink middle names are a pain to think of too lol x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:00 pm 
Post subject:
Aw, they're nice names. Shame your OH doesn't like them. xx
Posted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:03 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah it is a shame but he always gives me greif with them lol
Once you see the baby IF its a boy then you will know what name suits best pretty quickly Wink x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular