im so confused need help

cassie0324
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:38 am 
Post subject: im so confused need help
I get my period every month on the same day my last period was last month july 16 but something strange is happening im suppose to get my period this month aug 16 but this whole week before my period I been spotting brownish and pinkish discharge it dosent have no smell so I know its not an infection also at first I would get these small baby cramps wouldnt hurt as bad as a period cramp but that stopped also I only spot when I wipe. I tried looking it up on the internet but all that kept popping up was implantation bleeding so im not sure if thats what it is..its been about 6 or 7 days of spotting if it is implantation bleeding I heard it can last up to 13 days sometimes 2 months every women is diffrent but im scared and I really want to know if whats happening to me is implantation bleeding someone help!!! Confused
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:27 am 
Post subject:
Typically implantation spotting/bleeding lasts max 2-3 days but yeah some women have had it longer so who knows really until you take the test when your AF is due Smile If the possible pregnancy is planned then why be scared!!?? Laughing Its a good thing! if its not planned then i suppose i wouldnt be too happy lol but ive never been in that situation and wanted my son with my OH so went on to have him and now im 11w2d pregnant with baby #2 and ive never had implantation with neither Confused
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular