Failed IUI & IVF treatments, Conceived by home remedies?

TTC1stbaby
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:54 pm 
Post subject: Failed IUI & IVF treatments, Conceived by home remedies?
Has anyone suffered several miscarriages of IUI or IVF treatments but tried a home remedy later and conceived without the help of a clinic? I have PCOS and get false positive OPKS when I should ovulate (dr have verified that I am not ovulating with months of bloodwork). I have thought about trying progesterone but am not sure it would be successful. I have also heard the side effects can be nasty. I am not sure what other options to look into.
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:59 am 
Post subject:
Sorry for your losses.Before went for fertility treatment I tried progesterone cream and it made no difference at all. I would go to your doctor and ask them if they could look into why you are having recurrent miscarriages.
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:23 am 
Post subject:
Have you tried taking flaxseed? I take about 1tbsp of ground flaxseed in a smoothie every morning and also a capsule, my cycle has lengthened by a day since then and I also ovulated really strongly this month and I'm sure that had something to do with it. Not pregnant yet! But the more I read on flaxseed the more amazing it sounds.
x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular