Can't conceive where to find help

Abbie20
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:29 pm 
Post subject: Can't conceive where to find help
My husband had cancer, we have been trying for over 5 years, we can't afford IVF or adoption, I've never been so depressed, I do have a child from a previous man (never married him) my husband "S" treats her like his own and she does also, I want so bad for us to have that bond and make memories and all family things, it hurts so bad I can't hardly explain how I feel, my emotions are so all over the place, I feel that we are falling apart, I want us to share everything that has to due with the pregnancy all the way through to the end. I want those memories with him so much it hurts inside, we get very upset seeing all teens getting abortions ECT we would do anything to have that with each other from putting together toys, cribs, watching them grow month by month and holidays O M G would be the best just to see the look in a child's eyes looking at Christmas lights or waiting for the Easter Bunny, we want that so bad, but we will never have it. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
I just wish some way we could afford to have a child or adopt, It would be a miracle if a baby was left at my door! I know wishful thinking. It just feels like there's no purpose for celebrating holidays or anything anymore. What do I do?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:57 am 
Post subject:
Firstly I am sorry to hear of your struggle, it took us 5 yrs of trying and several heartaches before paying privately for treatment. Has your husband been to the doctors for a sperm test? and secondly if you are in the uk why not look into adoption?

https://www.gov.uk/apply-to-adopt-child-through-council
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular