am i pregnant someone help me out please

wannabamami
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:37 am 
Post subject: am i pregnant someone help me out please
am i pregnant?
So excuse my language you guys but me and my boyfriend was having sex im not sure if it was "pre-***" or "***" but when it came out he pulled out very quickly and some dropped on the back of my thigh. He then went right back in he didn't wipe it off or anything just went right back in to doing it . We are very aware of the pull out method and its statistics i was just wondering is there a chance i could become pregnant. Because of this Xoxoxo☺☺
Hana22
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there

Welcome to askbaby

Yes there is a possibility you could get pregnant from using this method , i got pregnant twice and my partner has always pulled out purely because i didnt like it when he didnt. He still did it when i came off the pill ready for trying and i got pregnant before we activly did try for a baby.

A man will have little bits come out during sex and before he actually ejaculates so if your not planning to get pregnant i would defo use something else

Hope it all works out for you

mommytobe23
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:41 am 
Post subject:
i actually heard that once the sperm touches the air it wont work ...idk if im saying that right Laughing but iont think your prego hun
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:38 am 
Post subject:
Sperm dies quickly once in air BUT since yous used that (sorry) but SILLY method then you DO have a chance of being pregnant since he didnt wipe and his sperm would still have gotten in you once putting it back in. Might as well have just cummed in you lol same thing...

Not being mean or targetting you or anything but i just cant stand girls who dont use their brain in a more logic way about things like this cause if its not planned to have a baby then wear something or have the implanon in your arm cause alot of girls i find 'con' men into having kids and saying 'aww i 'forgot' my pill' bunch of horsesh!t to me lol then the poor bub has got to die to immature 'kid brainers' and they get all sad blah blah but they put it onto themselves!!

anywho pls dont use that method if you dont want a baby.... if you do then make sure he keeps it in!!!

Laughing
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular