cant stop worrying

xamberx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:30 pm 
Post subject: cant stop worrying
is it normal to worry about having a misscarriage, im 8 weeks pregnant and am terrified somethng bads gonna happen ive bin told if i thnk it too much it will!! help me
FingersCrossed
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,
Of course it is normal, everyone hopes their baby is going to be ok. I have had two early miscarriages and am therefore even more nervous that most but no one can say they dont worry. Be a little reassured that the majority of early miscarriages happen up to 8 weeks. As the weeks go by the risks reduce. Good luck and keep in touch, I will be 8 weeks on wed xx
xamberx
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
thnx thats made me feel a bit better am jst scared am gna kinda make it happen if i worry too much i hope evrythng wrks out ok 8- 12 wks is da worst i thnk so lets hope evrythn goes ok 4 us eh xx
MummaT
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
I was (and still am) just the same. I worry about miscarriages and other things going wrong. I'm 12 weeks now and just want to have scans and see the midwife all the time to tell me if everything is ok. My other friends have told me to calm down and not to worry about things so much, but I just can't help it. My next appointment with the midwife is in 3 weeks, seems so far away!! Sad
Best of luck to the both of you, I'm sure everything will be fine Smile
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
i do think this is normal and every mum feels the same way. i have had 2 healthy pregnancies and nervous with this one.
Tinkerbeale
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I am 9 weeks pregnant today and feel exactly the same as you. I am so worried that every little twinge that there is something wrong. I have my fIrst midwife appointment on the 5th March and I cant wait for someone to tell me all is ok! good luck to all new mums to be Xxx
nadine101
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:39 am 
Post subject:
i was the same like im about 24 weeks pregnant now im due 13th of june this is my first and im scared and worying about everything honestly u willbe fine i was the same i had pains and some bleeding in early pregnancy its called spotting and its normal but if u get worried or that go to ur doctor or midwife and ask questions once u have ur first scan u feel more reassured the babys okay and the pregnancy's fine just take things easy and rest when ur tired a nice bath helped me to relax when i was worried and stuff xx
lilmissus125
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:03 pm 
Post subject: first time mum
Hi
I feel the same! i've just found out i'm pregnant with my first, i'm so scared, everytime i get a tiny pain or cramp i panic, i know its not good for me or baby but can't help it and i'm only 5 weeks gone! hope we all stop worrying and have great pregnancies xx
nadine101
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:14 pm 
Post subject:
Wink dont worry u will be fine its normal to worry like as soon as u get ur first scan u wil feel more reassured that everythings fine xxx
Zoe108
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:18 pm 
Post subject: First time and panicking too!
Hi all

I am 6 weeks now and its been so great to read everyones comments, I too seem to spend my time worrying about what could go wrong, and the worst case scenario, thinking that I may influence the outcome, its nice to know its normal.

i think honestly, I am trying to keep myself from getting too attached and excited just in case, but isn't that just maternal instinct kicking in!

Thanks to you all for posting so honestly - it really helps us first timers!

Wishing everyone the best of luck!
Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular