High Bump

Twinks
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:35 pm 
Post subject: High Bump
This one is hard to describe, but just below my belly button and downwards I have like a fatty kind of feel to it which feels like theres nothing there and I just have an extra spare tyre - but the rest of my bump is hard - I was just wondering whether this is normal?!
cardea
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:34 pm 
Post subject: belly tastic !
Well, i know it sounds weird, but did you have the flabby bit to start with ??!!! I am a larger lady myself and my bump is hard higher up but my lower flabby bit, well, its stayed low adn flabby ! I can't wait to get this baby out so i can start dieting and going out for long walks in the park with the pram. also, it depends how far on you are ??? I only have 2 weeks to go so i know the flabby bit will stay flabby !!!!!!
Twinks
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:39 am 
Post subject:
I used to be quite big but then lost weight and went down to a size 8/10 - with obviously abit of excess skin but I thought my bump would of filled it out but maybe not. I am 35+6 so I don't think it will ever go lol.

I'm glad you have it too though as it has put my mind at rest xxx
GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:53 pm 
Post subject:
I have that as well! lol. Never wanted to bring the subject up, but after having my daughter and eating far to much I have been left with a flabby bit. I was hoping it would fill out, but after reading this, i'm going to take that as it doesn't! DOH!

Gem!
Twinks
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:38 am 
Post subject:
That has put my mind at rest now - I'm glad I'm not the only one aha

Smile x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular