I know that doctors see it all but really...

lindablair
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:12 am 
Post subject: I know that doctors see it all but really...
So I went to the doctors today to confirm my pregnancy and it was the most surreal anticlimactic experience I ever had. I had worked myself up pretty bad on the way up there, because the whole thing in my head was going to become real...

He was running late (aren't they always?) and then when I got in he asked what was up and I said that I thought I was pregnant and had taken tests, and he asked to see them... I then took them out my bag, and he lent over them and said "well thats pretty conclusive isn't it"

He asked me about how I felt and what I wanted to do, and when I said about my concerns that I had taken the morning after pill Levonelle once or whatever it was called, and for a split second I forgot where I was and asked if I was going to have a baby mutant and he laughed and said no but I should probably have kept my receipt, and then we talked about how it would be pretty cool for babies to be born with X-Men powers and such like.

He didn't test me again, told me to think about it for a few weeks, but to come back before he retires atleast (ah ha I think this might be why he was taking the pi*s) in mid March... um... and asked if I wanted to keep my pregnancy tests as souvenirs?!
I came out slightly more confused than when I went in!
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:12 am 
Post subject:
oh my god! how random! well what can you say to that....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular