Am i or am i not pregnant!!!!

roxyfoxy032
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:37 pm 
Post subject: Am i or am i not pregnant!!!!
Hi,
I came off my pill end of december and i came on the date my period was due but i was only spoting for the few days, my next period was due 5 days ago and still no sign of a period. yesterday i took two cheap tests the first came up positive with line lines being faint, then the second one came up negative with the line being clear, and then last night i took a expensive test which came up negative.
Has any experienced this before i am confused please give advice
Thanks x
mickey23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

Yes i am experiencing the same thing. I was due to come on my period on Sunday and i did a preg test in morning and it was positive, i then done another test using the clearblue digital and it come back negitive. So i was very confused!!
Then i woke up this morning and done another test and it was neg????

So i don't know what to think, i don't know if i preg or not.

Sad
roxyfoxy032
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for repling.
was the first test u done was u using clear blue digital
Question
haribo
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:58 pm 
Post subject:
hello yes me too , i did 5 or 6 chaep tests all saysing positive however very very faint so faint i was almost squinting , i did a digital clear blue and it said NOT PREGNANT no messing on that one i thought , but still iwas not happy .

i visited my chemist with my test who looked and said yes faint but sure enought it there your pregnant , i left it another 2 days and did another digital and it confirmed , i am now 7 weeks pregnant .

i spoke to my doctor who explained that some of the tests are better than others , in my experience the cheaper ones are better
roxyfoxy032
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for replying
congratulations
Very Happy
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hey girls, it might just be your hormone level isnt high enough yet and some tests are picking it up and some arent.

A faint line is a possitive and they say you cant get a false possitve so wait a couple of days and do another one.

I done loads of tests, a couple were negative, then 2 with faint lines, done another one and got a neg again so i waited until i was over a week late and i got a possitve. Im now 18 weeks pregnant.

Good luck xx
mickey23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:04 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry i didn't make me reply clear ealier.
My first test i done was using a cheap test i bought and that was positive. I then brought a digital clearblue which come back negitive.

Then the next morning i used another cheap test again and i was shocked that it come back negitive so mow i'm just waiting another day or two before i test again.

(by the way all test that i have done i have used the 1st urine of the day)
haribo
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
i still think your pregnant , thats what happened to me , i did find my morning wee was not as strong as night time ot tea time through , so perhaps worth trying later in the day my morning test lines were much fainter than at tea time ones

good luck
mickey23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
Ok well i will try tonight then to see if it shows up positive.
Its really confusing because i don't know wether to think i am preg or not!
I'm scared to get to excited just incase its bad news.

I'll keep you informed xx
roxyfoxy032
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
yeah i know what you mean i dont want to get my hopes up and think i am preganant!!
when i done my first test i used a tea time wee lol, but then done the others quite close after as i was excited, do you think this could have affected why the other 2 came back negative Confused
mickey23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
Crying or Very sad
Well my period arrived today!!!

I am sooooo confused to what has happened these last couple of days. I have had a positive preg test and a negitive test and now my period, so was i ever preg??

My test that was positive was so clear the line was just as dark as the control line but i dont understand why my period has started???

Well maybe next month will be the one

xx Crying or Very sad xx
haribo
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:26 pm 
Post subject:
oh i am sorry to hear that , it does sound confusing , i wonder if it coul dhave been a really early miscarriage .

i am sorry you did not get the result you wanted this time take care
mickey23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:05 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you

Im wondering if it could of been an early miscarriage. Crying or Very sad

But need to kepp my hopes up for next month. xx
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there if its any help - I had a m/c last Aug at 6.5 weeks carried on ttc and my GP sent me for an abdo scan in late Nov as I felt things had not returned to normal since the m/c, whilst there she asked me about dates of last period etc which would have been due 3 days later, she then confirmed I was indeed pregnant again and pointed out gestational sac on the screen and said if I do a preg test it should by now be positive, I rushed home told my partner and done a test right there and then but guess what - negative, 3 days later had a miscarriage....this was just a little more heavier than normal and I do suffer with quite painful cramps anyway so cant really say if it was anymore painful than usual, physically anyway, emotionally I felt awful but I carried on and am now pregnant again 8 weeks this time so keeping everything crossed have had an early scan and we have seen the heartbeat and foetal pole etc. Take care girls, its hard I know. Flossie xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
Im sorry to hear your bad news, it may of been an early miscarrage then??

Im really sorry, keep your chin up. Better luck for next time, il keep everything crossed for you Wink xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular