ANYONE IN MAY???

viv4ken
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:17 pm 
Post subject: ANYONE IN MAY???
HI YA ALL, JUST CONFIRMED ON FRIDAY THAT AM 5 WEEKS PREG...... i have registered here and all and was just wondering if anyon is due in may? am due may 31th and wld love to share my day to day experience with any one same as i am.... let me pls....
cheers
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
well im due May 4th so atleast its the same month... enjoy your pregnancy...
Stephbabe27
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:47 am 
Post subject:
Hi I'm due on the 26th May, i can't wait, excited about getting my first scan and won't really believe i am pregnant until then.

Is this your first?

Steph

d4nni
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
hiya and congratulations! according to my cycles i'm due 29th May but think i might be a bit later but i'll stick here for a while lol x
Vero2001
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
Stephbabe26 wrote:
Hi I'm due on the 26th May, i can't wait, excited about getting my first scan and won't really believe i am pregnant until then.

Is this your first?

Steph

I know how you feel Steph i kept saying that and then when i saw my baby on the ultrasound i definitely knew Very Happy
AbbyNDave
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:50 pm 
Post subject: HI!!!

Hi I'm due on the 3rd May but as this is my second I may be a little bit early!

Last time i had really bad morning sickness but this time has been alot better except all i want to do is sleep Smile Looking at every1 else's posts I think i've got off lucky!

Good luck every1!

Abz,Dave Maddy and the bump x
Tin77
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies,

congrats to you all!

I'm already in the June club, BUT, I might hang around with you guys too, as I'm due on either the 2nd or the 4th, but its likely I may go earlier, I'm guessing the last week of May. My last baby was a week early, and a very fast labour at that!
So I think I'll hover in between! Just in case!

Catch up with you all soon,

Tin x
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:23 pm 
Post subject: im due may
Hi i'm due may 20th,been lucky so far no morning sickness.Had a few collicky pains today and as i work in the hospital i went and got checked out just for peace of mind,saw my little pebbles heart beat and it made it all real,everything was fine but i was still doubled up,are you or any one else having trouble with trapped wind,its giving me awful spasms in my tummy and not sure what to take? Best of luck with everything Tracey x Embarassed Rolling Eyes
MarioAndStuntChicken
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
im due may 11th with my 1st, got my 1st scan a week mon and am excited about that and kinda freaked out by the idea that next year im going to have to take responsibility for someone else when i still spill my own dinner down my clothes and have to ring my mum for cooking advice at 28 lol

milne
Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

I am also due on 31 st of may. How have you all been feeling. I don't feel that great and getting quite down with it all. Had my scan on mon which was lovely to see everything is ok.

GeenaO
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:41 am 
Post subject:
I am due on the 7th May with my first, but that may change again! It has gone from 22nd May to 7th May! I am just hoping it will either have first Devon County Show through a belly button Or a proper look for themself! I have had a wonderful scan done in which baby decided to do a bit of a dance for us and yesterday I got to hears it's heart beat for the first time!

Good luck to all May babies.
jovi
Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:41 pm 
Post subject: hi im due may 25
I 'm very excited I have a two year old son who's going on 3 and now I'm 15 weeks going on 16 I'm expected for may 25 I'm a little nerves because dad is a twin!!!!!!! I'm so excited for my first ultra sound its 12/26/08 I cant wait :
jade25
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:06 pm 
Post subject:
hey im 27th of may cant wait xx

Last edited by jade25 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
katiejade
Posted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:43 pm 
Post subject: may baby
Im due on the 9th of may. i already have a 5 year old girl. i am expecting a boy this time. i cant wait. Very Happy
Maggott
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:15 pm 
Post subject: Baby due May
Hi. My Official due date is 5th June but have been told will have to have baby 3 to 4 weeks early so should be 1st or 2nd week in May!. My last scan showed due date ofweek after 5 th of June so a bit confused as to which i go by. I will be having a c section so should know a date hopefully soon- as soon as i know will update! Good luck to all. Anyone still feeling really really knackered (i do already have a 6 and 3 year old so this could possibly be something to do with it! lol Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular