PERIOD PAINS

CLAIRE80
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:59 pm 
Post subject: PERIOD PAINS
Hi There

my last perios was 24 jan which is 4 weeks ago tomorrow, up until Sunday I was getting pregnancy symptoms, aching breasts, strong smell, bloated stomach.
Since Monday they have all dissapeared, now I have the typical dull ache in my stomach like as If im going to come on and have had this since yesterday.
The only thing is I didnt ovulate until the 10 th feb (sunday) and my cycle is usually 35 days.

Last cycle I came on 2 weeks 2 days after ovulation, which would probs make me due this tuesday.
I was thinking that I probs wouldnt be getting pre menstrual pains yet.

Does any one know if the cramps you get when pregnant are similar to the ones when you are just about to come on.

Thnks in advance

Claire x
Petel
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:36 pm 
Post subject:
I there... well I've been having a weird day too.
My day of ovulation is supposed to be today but I noticed the sticky white stuff last night, so my husband and I did the deed last night and all day today I've been having weird cramps.
I've still got about 14/15 days beore my next period but this morning it felt like I was about to get my period - just the weird feeling you get in at the very start and now the cramps are getting stronger, even painfil.

I didn't think I'd have any symtoms this soon after.. maybe I just need a long soak in the bath tonight.. I don't want to get too excited about anything yet until I'm sure.. Confused

Have a lovely evening to everyone..
CLAIRE80
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hya Petal

Thats similar to what I had the day after I ovulated and I had sex on my day of ovulation which was sunday the 10th,
The next day I was getting achy boobs and stomach cramps.
Now all the achy boobs and things seem to have gone and I just feel like I am going to come on, but would be totally early!
I read on a pregnancy website that if you take a test and its posotive to take another a couple of days later as not all pregnancies continue.

Im wondering if my egg did fertilise and It just hasnt implanted properley so I am going to get my period.

Maybe the pains are because your egg was fertilised, It sounds very similar to me.

Claire x
Laura01
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:52 pm 
Post subject:
hi there, find this wierd i too have been ovulating so me and my partner have done the deed the last 3 days. For the last 2 days i have had a pain low down and a wierd cramp on the left near my pelvic bone!
is this an actual sign of implantation?? You have got me wondering now! xx
CLAIRE80
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
Thats exactly the same as me,
When I ovulated on the sunday, ( that was the day the ov test was posotive), we did it that day and also the monday annd the tuesday, because im quite confused with the ov strips, it says on the instructions when it tests posotive you will ov in the next 24-36 hours.
So I thought if its up to 36 hours then the egg lives for 24 hours I will do it for the 3 days after ov just to make sure as last month I thought I perhaps didnt do it enough round ov date.
The day after ov it was the same, cramps on the left hand side near my pelvic bone the same as you, like a stitch.
Wonder if it is implantation pains or just the pain of ovulating.

It just seems strange that I have no symptoms now.

Claire x
Laura01
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:27 pm 
Post subject:
wierd! maybe its ovulating?! id prefer to think it was in a way because i dont want to get my hopes up again! my pains have worn off but ive had a bath and im relaxing so maybe that has helped xx
CLAIRE80
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
Yea me too, I just get my hopers up every month, its weird how you notice every little niggle or pain I think I ve probs always had them but you are more aware of everything now youre trying to conceive
Laura01
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Your so right, i become obsessed! It seem a long wait every cycle hoping not to have a period but so far no look. This is my third cycle ttc. How long have you been trying? Any tips??
xx
Laura01
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
hi clare looked up the feelings we are having and it looks like we are ov!! it even mentions the cramps on one side!! xx
CLAIRE80
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lisa

Yea thats what it must have been the day after ov, but that was Sunday 10th for me so really dont know whats happening now, 11 days later.
Laura01
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
hopefully you will of conceived!! wont be long now till you will find out either way!!
Wish you luck.........fingers and toes crossed xx
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:31 am 
Post subject:
Hi Guys I am 8 weeks pregnant now and was getting pelvic period type pains from the moment of ovulation and am still having them now!! I have had 2 m/c in last 6 months so was depserate to conceive, an old friend of mine recommends a cushion under your bottom to help the swimmers reach the egg...I was told I was not as fertile as I am 40 following an abdo scan and have fallen 3 times in 6 months - try it, I am sure it works. Good luck to you Flossie xx
Laura01
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:45 am 
Post subject:
i have been doing the cushion under the bottom this cycle and laying down as long as poss after intercourse. Hope it works for me!
Congrats by the way hope you have a healthy pregnancy xx
haribo
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:54 am 
Post subject:
I am 7 weeks gone and have had constant pains , like dragging period pains

I hate them they send me into a panic , my friend is a week ahead of me and she gets them too , I thinks its normal
CLAIRE80
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hya Haribo

Thats exactly what it feels like dragging pains, I was trying to think of a word to decscribe them.
It feels like someone is pulling on my stomach and dragging it down, but its sooo like period pains.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular