PERIOD PAINS

haribo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
hi claire

sounds a bit odd , but i feel like they get worse when i need to pee , so i go even just a bit and it does help releive the pains

another gross but true thing every time i go to th eloo i am total obsessed with checking after wiping to make sure theres no spotting , i will be bonkers after another 7 months of doing that .

i think i have just turned totally weird in the last 7 weeks
CLAIRE80
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:18 pm 
Post subject:
i have just been on nhs direct website it says approx 8days after conception you may experience period like pains/ cramps as its the implantation of the egg.
And hopefully if I have conceived it will have been about the 10,11,12 feb so this would be about right so fingers crossed.
I havnt had any spotting/implantation bleeding as yet though.

Claire x
haribo
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
plesae post a note when you do a test i am really exited for you , good luck Claire

xx
CLAIRE80
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hello There

I have done a first response today at 2pm and it has a real feint line in posotive, think my period is due about tuesday judging by my last cycle.

Luckily with first response you get two in the pack so i will re test tomorrow morning just to make sure.

Claire x
haribo
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there wow that’s what happened to me , mine was really faint on the Thursday and by Saturday when I tested again you needed sun glasses it was that bright .

My doctor told me when I rang him that if it faint your pregnant as the test has detected the hormone – simple as that

Oh please let me know when you test again , I was doing about 4 tests a day , I think I went a bit crazy .

I am 7 weeks now , I had my first midwife appointment today – all good so far

Good luck and keep in touch
CLAIRE80
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
Just HAD to do another as lisa on one of the other posts advised me to

Its only an hour since my last wee, There is a line almost invisible though but its twice as feint as my last test.

Probably because my wee wont be as strong as earlier .

Good job you get 2 tests in the pack

Think ill end up buying more tomorrow though just to check x
haribo
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
If you have a asda with a chemist , they sell 2 strip tests( like the ones thet advertise on line for about 50p each over the counter I think they are only about £1.00 each , they are just as good as any of the others , I got loads just to be sure especially as they were cheap .

My advise do not waste money on digital test until you are defiantly over due as I did and I said negative on my period due date , what a waste , I am 7 weeks gone
CLAIRE80
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:48 pm 
Post subject:
OK Thanks for your help

Let you know tomorrow

Claire x
Laura01
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
Fingers crossed for you clare! I have still been having the same pains, aint due on though for nearly another 2 weeks though as my cycle is around 34 days.
Let me know how you get on.

laura x x
sprout82
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:52 pm 
Post subject: ovulation or pregnant very confused
Hi, im new at this so please bear with me.

Me and hubby have een trying for a baby for 5 years me periods are very regular usually a 28 day cycle apart from last june when i was 4 days late but nothing came of it.

Anyway i am 6 days late today, i took a test on the first day of missed period but it was neg but here i am 6 days later to scared to take a test.

The only symptoms i,ve had was brown discharge about 2wks ago sore boobs last wk and weeing alot.
I have had a dull ache in my pelvic area for the last 4 days almost like my period was due then this afternoon i started to ache by my hip bone on the left hand side almost like ovulation pains.

Is it possible 6 days late that i could be ovulating??????
Or could i be pregnant????
or could there be something else wrong.

Please help im quite worried.
Poppy99
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
Seriously sprout82 - try another test Smile i hope you will be pleasantly pleased. certainly sounds like all the pregnancy signs (but then they could also be nothing) but take a test and hopefully it will ease your mind a little, maybe even give you the best news ever!
katokc1
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:26 pm 
Post subject:
okay...i thought I was going crazy...saturday evening and night...i had this awful pain in my stomach...like my period was gonna start...then i got sick and i had only eaten cheese and drank a glass of kool-aid...i vomited that and then had diarrea....then my stomach still hurt for awahile and the pain finaly subsided and went away around midnight....it was absolutely weird and i should be starting my period for another week.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular