Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:02 pm 
Post subject: Cramps in early pregnancy
Having those unsettling cramps at 5 weeks. hope they pass soon
CLAIRE80
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi There

I dont know if Im pregnant yet but judging by my last period Id be on day 28 today, my period isnt due til tuesday though as I have really long cycles.
I was convinced I was pregnant last week, had all symptoms really achy and itchy boobs,bloating and cramp near my abdomen.
Now they seem to have dissapeared and I have period like pains, is your cramp like this or is yours like a stitch like pain.
I dont think it is my period though as Ive been getting these all week and Im not due til next week.

Claire x
RHL
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Michelle
I am 6 weeks pregnant and have been having cramps most days, some days worse than others. Have spoken to both my sister and my sister in law who between them have had 6 children and they said it's totally normal and not to worry. I think is is only if they are very severe and/or there is bleeding that you need to see the doctor.
Fingers crossed we'll all be fine Wink

Claire - my cramps are quite like period pains, but they just tend to come and go. I hope you get the result that you want x
CLAIRE80
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks RHL

I wish in a way my cycle would be shorter, as although I would be on days 28, today my periods not due til Tuesday, so I am hoping that these cramps are because I am pregnant and not pre menstrual,
Its just worrying as they feel sooo like period pains, but im just convincing myself its too early for these to come.

Claire x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular