Testing

NewandConfused
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:07 pm 
Post subject: Testing
Hi All,

My period is due monday, when is the earliest i can test?

Thanks x
jade25
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:53 am 
Post subject:
you can test on the day of your period due of you can buy test that you can test up to 5 days before your missed period if you cant wait i would recommend using first responce test you can buy them on the internet or in your local shop suchs as boots superdrug i uesed firt reponse and got a positive so good luck jadexx
wishing25
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:19 am 
Post subject:
Hi!
I would wait until your period is due, unless you have any symptoms or really strong gut feelings.
My period was due Monday (29th Sep) and nothing yet. But I was very impatient and tested last Tuesday (as I have had loads of symptoms this month that aren't usual for me - peeing a lot, sore and tender boobs, blue veins on boobs - and now late af!) which was negative, I did another one saturday morning which was also negative! I have told myselt from now on, no testing until af is one week late, so not testing now until the weekend. It's my birthday tomorrow so don't want to dwell on it too much and ruin by birthday!
Whilst it's tempting, it's very dissappointing when you test early and get a BFN.
You had any symptoms at all hun?
xx

jasmineblossom
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:57 am 
Post subject:
I use Clear Blue and Easy for my ov test and pregnancy test; they are much easier than any other I have used. On the box it says to get a good reading to wait at least 12 days after BD.

Wishing;
I know exactly what you mean, waiting is the hardest. I had to go to the doctor yesterday for a rash and for her to give me meds she would have to do a preg test on me. I let her know it was to soon and I did not want to see a bfn, however she won and of course it was a bfn. I am going to give it a couple weeks and see if af comes (hopefuly not) she was due for her visit on Sunday but some times shows up unexpectedley.
Everyone says as soon as I stop wanting it so bad then it will happen. There crazy, I can't just turn my feelings off. I have wanted a baby for so long. People just don't understand, that is why I love this site. Everyone pretty much understands what one another is going through.

Good luck to everyone...... Very Happy

charb
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:23 am 
Post subject:
Hi,

Try and wait till day af would be due as your HCG levels will be higher but if you can't wait then first response if the best!

Good luck and fingers crossed for a BFP,

xxx Charb

Jump to:  

Community

Popular