due in june

emma240688
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:46 am 
Post subject:
i would have been happy either way but 2 of my friends have just had boys so i feel kind of special now knowing im having the only girl lol Very Happy
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:49 am 
Post subject:
congrats best of luck
emma240688
Posted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:50 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Laughing
Angel78
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:20 pm 
Post subject: Impatient Mum-to-be
Hi all,

Hows everyone doing?
I'm finding myself getting really impatient as only have 6 1/2 wks left. I've enjoyed being pregnant but cant wait to meet my buba. I think it will only get worse when i finish work next week and have plenty of spare time. Is anyone else feeling like this?
KirstiePickles
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:49 am 
Post subject: due 22nd june
counting the days, wondering about how the birth will go, will I be a good mummy? How I can avoid going back to work to bring up my children, will my NHS employer let me work a day a week at home?? Doubt it!!! etc etc etc......xxx
Angel78
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:55 pm 
Post subject: Not long to go now!
Hi All,

Just wondering how everyone was feeling with the upcoming arrivals? I've loved being pregnant but now just want to meet my little one. Luckily I'm still feeling very active and have been painting rooms for the sake of something to do to try and keep my mind off the birth and the agonising wait!!

Only 9 days until my due date but I hate the not knowing of when exactly my baby will arrive. So impatient Mad

Good luck all
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:59 pm 
Post subject: xx
hi all..........how are all the june mummys doin....bet some ov u have already had ya bubbas....n them who are still waiting how u feeling.i have 12 days to go and crnt wait lol xx
Angel78
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:57 am 
Post subject: Due today
OMG due today and not quite sure how I'm feeling. Been having a few pains since the w/e but nothing seems to be happening yet. Not quite sure that I want buba to arrive too late as I'm already tired cause cant sleep due to backache, heartburn (still!) and a snoring OH!!
I'm sure I can wait a few more days until this little one arrives.
Good luck to those that are still to arrive.
DaisyElla
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:14 am 
Post subject:
awww how exciting....good luck hun...dont forget to let us no when you have baby and post your birth story!!! xxx

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:24 am 
wohoo iv reached my due date...wonder if bubba is ganna be born in june or july x
Angel78
Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
Am now 5 days overdue and getting very fed-up. Have been having pains since last Friday but nothing really happening. Midwife coming again on Tuesday & mentioned something about a sweep so am keeping fingers crossed that something happens.

Will keep you posted
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:25 pm 
im 5 days over due and feel like killing sum 1 arghhhh when is leon ganna come x
Angel78
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:38 am 
Post subject:
Am now 10 days overdue and had a cervical assessment on Tuesday. MW said that cervix thinning so pains havent been for nothing. Have now been booked for induction on Sunday (12 days over) but am hoping that baby makes an appearance beforehand. Have never felt so impatient or restless before and I'm just sitting round waiting for something to happen - in between naps and watching the tennis!

Hurry up little one!
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:04 am 
aww hun i no how ya feeling...im a week over now having the sweep on sunday tho ill be 8 days over then so hopfully my cervix will be nice and soft x
zandersmum
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:04 am 
Post subject:
im due 6th of july so not june and am not overdue yet??? lol but im already hangin out for baby cant wait and getting very impatient waiting for a sign of some sort so cant imagine how u 2 ladies would be feelin you would be so over it by now and jus wanting to meet you beautiful babies i hopw all goes well fo you both and your lil ones decide 2 make a appearance for you before sunday if not before hopefully those sweeps will get u started good luck and get plenty of rest coz u will need it for the big day/nite
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular