I'm Pregnant :-)

Tulip81
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:41 pm 
Post subject: I'm Pregnant :-)
Hi All
I joined this website on valentines day. I posted a topic called Ovulation Kits no smily faces - I wanted to add a note to all the "to be future mums". My last period was in January - I have been off the pill since November. I brought a Clearblue Digital Ovulation Kit in January and used it on the days it advised (approx 14 into cycle) despite using about 10 sticks - not one came up with a smily face. I ignored the kit and me and my partner had the baby dance every day in the week leading up to ovulation. From being on the pill for 11 years I thought it would take a while to get pregnant.....well my period was due on Tueday and I haven't come on. I did a total of 5 pregancy tests yesterday and today and they are all positive!! I cannot believe how quick it has been ...Smile I feel very very lucky and wanted to say to all the to be mums, try to relax, don't spend loads of money on ovulation kits - my view would be to use the ovulation calendar....we had sex5 days in a row in the missionary position as advised - I didn't jump up after sex...! Very Happy G The very best of luck to all of you. I do have a spare Sainsburys preganancy test not used if anyone would like to post their address I can send it to you to save a little money. Best wishes x
farzu23
Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:27 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Hi Hun,

Huge huge Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also read your last post but actually didn't know what to write as i don't had similar peoblem as you. I feel very happy for you dear Razz . You are really lucky. Keep it safe and hope you have a very very safe and healthy journey towards motherhood.

Congratulation again.
jenniP35
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:28 am 
Post subject:
You are so lucky. Congratulations and I hope all goes smoothlyfor you. You can now go off to the pregnancy forum. Hopefully see you there soon XXX
SarahMccarthy
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:25 am 
Post subject:
congratulations hun!!!!!!!! i spoke to you last week about ovulation test,i've just got my bfp on thurs,this is great news for both of us,let me know how your getting on,take care,sarah xxxx
Tulip81
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:49 am 
Post subject:
JenniP35/Farzu23/SarahM
Hi All
Many thanks for your kind well wishes....I wish you all the luck in the future Very Happy

Sarah - nice to see a reply from you again - sorry to sound stupid but what is bfp? Smile
Tulip81
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:51 am 
Post subject:
SarahM
I have just realised BFP is big fat pregnant!!!! great news ...congratulations how far gone are you? I am only 5 weeks gone but already have a doctors appointment on Monday Very Happy
kezandstu
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
congrats to everyone with BFP`s this week,my period is due next wednesday but i have a feeling this week that i might be in for some good news soon so i will keep you all posted Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy x kerry
SarahMccarthy
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:15 am 
Post subject:
im due 1st nov, im 4 w and 2 d,bless, how you feeling? im feeling sick,tired and my boobs are kiling me,seeing doc on weds,
Tulip81
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi SarahM
Wow thats excellent confirmation news!!! Congratulations again. I am not feeling sick - just suffering from some period like cramps.....I was worrying until I found it this was no uncommon. My boobs are absolutly so sore to touch....I am hoping to go a few sizes though as I am quite small ...he he. Let me know how you get on at the docs Wink
Tulip81
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:42 pm 
Post subject:
kezandstu
good luck this week and let us know how you get on Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular