secrets to conceive a girl

babygirl100
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:25 pm 
Post subject: secrets to conceive a girl
Hi, I am a mother of three wonderful boys. my oldest is 10, my second is 5, and my youngest is 3. I'm seriously thinking of conceiving again but, I am so afraid to having another boy. Must we say we should be happy with what God sends us but I would really like to have a girl. I have heard years ago about a method where you count the days from day one of your menstrual cycle like 19days for boys or 14days for girls. But, I'm not so clear on exactly how the number of days are suppose to go. If any one knows please let me know.[/b]
jodie1979
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there, there are lots of things you can do in order to "sway the odds" to conceive a baby girl. You should "do the deed" every day up until ovulation. This is meant to provide that the slower, more robust girl sperm make it to the egg before the faster but weaker boy sperm! Also, your diet and PH is important - cut down on all salt and caffeine and eat lots of dairy (yogurts, milk, custard). Take magnesium and calcium supplements each day and use something called replens (vaginal cream), not the whole tube, just a little, every three days.
You can also increase chances by taking either vitex or lydia pinkham tablets (x2, 3 times daily) but you must stop taking LP before ovulation (quite strong).
As PH is important, get PH strips and test this every few days (urine, saliva or cervical mucas). It needs to be around 4.5-5.0 (acidic) for a girl.
Hopethis helps!

Good Luck!
lynneypinn
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:22 pm 
Post subject: hi
hi i have two boys would really like a girl not sure try to get pregant as want a girl any anyone know how to make it a girl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular