makin my own food!!!

Emz1402
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:36 pm 
Post subject: makin my own food!!!
my little girl is 18 weeks old an has been on solids since she was 13weeks, i have been buying the jars of food but i dont think there is a very good range n i find she is eatin the same thing al the time.

i would like to start makin my own meals and freezin them, can any1 give me some ideas to what to make?
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
hey emz

its worth buying a book like Annabel Karmel baby and toddler meal planner - its great for ideas and basic stuff, and once you get going it gets qute easy. Boots sell them, as do WHSmith and the like, but I found ASDA had them for half the price of the others.

Hope that helps Very Happy
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Emz, I do give Kaitlin Jars and ive found a great variety, she eats something different with every jar. Asda do a lot of different ones x
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
My little ones been on solids since she was 3 months old and she basically has the same as we do, and as long as the meat has not been frozen before you cook it, with fresh veg pureed and put in the freezer she loves them x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Six Months to One Year All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular