Over 3 weeks late!! Cant the test be wrong????

lucylu2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:53 am 
Post subject: Over 3 weeks late!! Cant the test be wrong????
Hi,

Im going out of my mind!!
As described in my previous messages, i have been activlry TTC for 4 months. I was due on on the 7th of Feb. I did nunerous HPT all negative and one with the doctor...urine sample.
I have still not come on, my breasts are sore and im soooo tired.
Can the doctors test be wrong, could my level of hormone just not be very high and its not showing up.
Can i be pregnant..

Look forward to your replys..........xxx
alibongo78
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi lucy..I had read your previous post!!! Doctors tests are very poor. I have had 2 friends who done PG test at home on first day of missed period and got very positive (clear blue digital) results..Their doc then done one at just before 6 weeks and at 5 weeks and they came back Neg. Any doc who is half decent and knows waht they are talking about will tell you that they are poor tests and do not pick up small levels of HCG. Over the counter ones are much more accurate. When was the last time you done a test yourselve? I would very much suggest going and buying another today and doing it. IF it comes back Neg I would go to your doc and ask for bloods to be taken.

Hope this helps..

Keep us updated

Ali x
lucylu2
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you so much for replying!
I did a hpt last tuesday at wednesday...so over a week ago...
I will buy a clear blue one later, its just that im so late, which is very unsual for me.
Its just worrying me that i may not be coming on for some other reason. The doctors didnt even seem very concerned, they were just like wait another week or so Sad
xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular