2 negatives!

xsarahx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:07 am 
Post subject: 2 negatives!
i should of ben due on last sunday but i havent come on yet therefore im 5 days late my boobs ear really heavy and tender i had like peiriod pains on tue but they have gone.
i did a test on tue night i noo i should of done it on the night but i couldnt wait i got a negative. i was so sure i was preg and still am so i bought a test last night wed i took it at 4.30 am this morning got another negative.
im so sure im preg im never late and i still have very tender boobs wich i dont normally get .
am i overreacting or do you think i could be in for a chance
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:25 pm 
Post subject:
Well as they say hun, it aint over till the fat lady sings!
It sounds promising if it's unsual for you to be late, take it your cycles are regular?
Sometimes it can take a couple of weeks (i have heard even more) for hcg to be picked up even on the most senstive of tests. I would give it another two days (hcg levels double in 48 hours so I have heard) and test again, if not perhaps make an appointment at the docs for a blood test. You would be over a week late by then.
Don't over test though hun, even though there is a chance you probably are pg, the constant negatives will play on your mind, and if you are pg, you don't want that stress. Just think positive and I am sure you will get your BFP!
Keep us posted xxx

Doddsy
Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:49 pm 
Post subject:
I'm with wishing on that one hun. Fingers crossed for you hun and good luck xxx
dukky
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ,

In the same position as you - just posted on "am I pregnant" - I'm a week late now but had a couple of negative tests....really gutted and can't stop thinking about it!

Good luck Hun

x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hope she stays away hon Very Happy Good luck
Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:03 am 
Post subject:
When me and my OH we trying i had to have gone through so many negitive, even well i was taking the prenatal vitiams and ovulation kits. While I was trying i would get the same thing i was so sure i was pregnant, late late periods, tender soft boobs, tummy was hard( which it never was for me! lol) and other symptoms, but still all i was getting was negitives. My doc told that i was doing that! I wanted to be pregnant so bad that i made my body act like it was pregnant by mind!
I don't know if you are on prenatals but she said that they can make your body seems pregnant when your not.
But I think that is a good sign that your body is ready to become pregnant soon!
So Keep Trying!

xsarahx
Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
thank you wel i came on on fri proper gutted .
we havnt tried any tablets or ov sticks but were going to buy some sticks and give them a go xx
Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
That is what really helped us! I only had to use them once, makes me wish i would have tried them first. lol

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular