Not feeling tired yet at 9/10 weeks?

sunshinereggae
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:25 pm 
Post subject: Not feeling tired yet at 9/10 weeks?
hello there!

This is my first pregnancy and I'm delighed. I have symptoms such as mood swings/emotional, sore breasts, indigestion, greasy hair and a few spots, but I don't feel the tiredness that everyone talks about? Am I just worrying over nothing?? Generally I am feeling pretty good and it's very easy to forget that I'm pg. I've been on a few nights out and was in great form up to 1.00 am etc (not drinking of course!).
any advice would be appreciated........thanks
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hey sunshine, congrats on your pregnancy!!!! Also congrats on not feeling tired!!! I wouldn't worry about it at all......it's just like some women don't get morning sickness. I am 19 weeks and bed time every night is 10pm! In first trimester it was 8.30pm! Hope it contiunes for you, you lucky beggar!!!! Laughing xxxxxx
Marmalade
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:47 pm 
Post subject:
I wish I was you...I'm only 7weeks and absolutely exhausted, I don't think I've ever slept this much!
gingin
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:21 am 
Post subject:
ditto to the above ! you lucky so and so !! i get really tired and if i have 2 "normal" days i pay for it on day 3 - but then again i have always needed my sleep prior to pregnancy so i expected to need an extra few hours zz'ss
am very jealous !
g
x
sunshinereggae
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:48 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for the replies - much appreciated. I have my scan in a week and a half so fingers crossed. I guess because I'm not getting that tired or the sickness - you nearly think it's too good to be true, as they are signs of baby's development etc. But as you said hopefully I'm one of the lucky ones - and if I am then that's great!!
nadine101
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:52 am 
Post subject:
u wil get more tired as ur pregnancy further on hun im 24 weeks and feel fien just now but get tired now n then every1 is diffrent just enjoy ur pregnancy and relax rest when u feel tired and enjoy being able to walk about just now n not waddle like me lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular