due in may

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:28 pm 
Post subject: due in may
all u ladys due in may not long now for us yeh and i cant wait im due 16th having a boy called lennox good luck girls xxxlisa
erj74
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi lisaken, I'm due 26 may and feeling very nervous about how quickly its coming round - only 13 weeks to go!!! Am very excited but don't feel prepared yet - have soooo much shopping to do.
The baby is kicking loads more now and i'm starting to feel more hungry in the mnornings - my appetite has shot right up. how are you doing?

x
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:06 pm 
Post subject: hi erj 74
i no what u meen its come so quick im so glad too cant wait to meet the little fella i think ok im done then see somthing i like and get that to this baby has so many clothes he will never wear them i must stop now tho do u no what your having xx
erj74
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:57 pm 
Post subject:
having a little girl - very excited. didn't mind either way, it just makes it more real knowing as you can think about personality etc. I was in mothercare the other day trying to buy some clothes but they were all so cute I couldn't decide and left with nothing!!!
is this your first? its mine and although i've been around babies all my life its quite odd to think i'll have this one 24/7 and she's going to be all mine (well ours, not sure my boyfriend would be chuffed if he read that!!) Very Happy

x
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:03 pm 
Post subject:
hi no this is my 3rd and 3rd boy i was hoping for a girl this time but never mind i love all the girl clothes u can get soo cute have u picked eney names yet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular