scared ill get started off again

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:31 pm 
Post subject: scared ill get started off again
hi im in my 29 week and its my 3rd baby with the other 2 i had to be started off gutted .i realy want to doit myself this time round do u think it will happen again xxx Crying or Very sad
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lisaken - I was started off with both my two aswell and I really want to go into labour naturally this time, I asked the midwife who completed my booking in about this and she said only time will tell. Will be trying everything this time to get me going..Flossie xx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:46 pm 
Post subject: hi flossie
i no what u meen i realy want to have this one normal as i have had realy bad labours the other times ill keep my fingers crossed for us when u due x
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi - Long way to go yet am only 8 weeks!!! I had long labours due to being started off and had ventouse with my first as I was so tired...second baby weighed 9 pound 8 ounces and they wouldnt let me hang on any longer as had pre eclampsia..obviously in those circumstances you have no choice but I am sure it makes labours longer, what do you think?? Flossie xx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:47 pm 
Post subject: hi flossie
i had to have ventouse with my second and dont want it again i had realy long labours too peaple told me with my second it would be quick but it was longer im quite scared this time incase it happens again it felt like i was dying lol xx
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:50 pm 
Post subject:
Lol I know but as mum says what goes up must come down!!!!! Lol. I nearly died when she said that I might be 40 and pregnant but I still dont want my mum to know I have sex. Embarassed ....lol lol..hopefully we will be lucky this time and go into labour and have one of those text book 2 hour deliveries and still look gorgeous afterwards, yes I can dream!!! When is you baby due??
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:56 pm 
Post subject:
lol i no what u meen flossie im due 16 may not long so ill go first and yes we can dream lets hope it comes true eh lol
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
I had my daughter in May it was a lovely time of year to have a baby - lucky you, hope you get some lovely sunshine. Mine due beginning Oct so will be all babygros and knitted cardis by grandmas lol. Take care, Flossie xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular