Boy or a Girl?

lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
well i wasnt going to find out what i was having with this one as its my 3rd i have 2 boys and wanted a little girl but when she asked me i was like oh go on then and what is it another boy lol thats it for me now lol
GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:33 pm 
Post subject:
Have you thought of any names Cardea?

Glad your baby is ok..

Gem
Kimberley20
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:14 pm 
Post subject:
hi all,
my partner isn't sure he wants to know the sex, and would be a nice surprise on the delivery! although as im really wanting a boy, i'd like to know at my 20 week scan. Laughing

when is it you can first hear the heart beat?? i remember going with my sister for her monthly check up with our gp, and listening to the babys heartbeat,it was like horse's feet!!! Shocked lol!
can't wait to hear my own little one's heart beat, although, when is it??? lol! Confused

kimberley xo
cardea
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:16 pm 
Post subject: GemmaB
Hi ! Yes, we have a few ideas with regards to names, but have decided to see what he looks like before we decide. We like the following :

Alex, Joseph, Thomas, William, Jonas, Jack ( after my grandad ) Harry.

We both seem to like traditional names which i suppose can be seen as a bit boring but i am trying to stay away from anything that is too 'chavy' !!!!
CL
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:40 am 
Post subject: finding out
same happened for me, we were planning not to find out but on the 20 wk scan you could see what it was.he decided to give us a flash LOL but would have been happy either way as first baby and been trying for 3 years. Can't wait. Good luck everyone hope you are all happy with whatever sex baby is.

Take Care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular