JUST HAD MY DATES CHANGED TO 27TH...
XXX
lucyg
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:30 pm 
Post subject: I'm due in July too!
Hello, I have also been given 27th July as my due date! How are you? Are you showing yet? When is your next scan? Mine is on the 14th March, I can't wait. Are you going to find out the sex of the baby? We aren't, we want a surprise.
DaisyElla
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:04 pm 
Post subject:
hiya,

got my scan 18th March, cnt wait eitha...
dont seem to be overly showing...how bout you?
yes, i am going to find out what i am having, i need to buy clothes in a different colour other than cream, yellow and white lol

Are you feeling movement yet?
lucyg
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:14 pm 
Post subject: No movement yet
Hello, no I have not felt movement yet although books all say that it could be anytime now.

I have a bump, my mum thinks I am going to "be big". I could hide it at the moment but I am definitely showing. I am having a problem finding maternity clothes although haven't tried Mothercare yet. I am wearing the same clothes for work - only 2 skirts that still fit!

Good luck with scan, I'm sure everything will be fine.

When are you going to start to buy "stuff" like nursery furniture and bottles etc.?

My mum has bought loads of cream and white clothes but I am still a bit wary of buying anything until I have had my 20 week scan.
DaisyElla
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
we seem to be newr enough "set" for the baby in terms of clothes and all the rest. Just holding off on pram and furniture till after next scan!

Good luck with yours too...

Keep feeling fluttering movements now and again...and bought a heart beat monitor thing at the weekend...so can hear the babys heart beat at home too...its great
lucyg
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:41 pm 
Post subject: Monitor
Hi again. Do you mind me asking where you got the heart beat monitor from? Is it expensive? Is it easy to use? Can you hear the heart beat clearly?
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
sorry to butt in but i got a doppler off e bay, best thing ive bought so far...the heart beat is so clear...u can also hear the blood flow in the placenta and all babys movements and kicks its wicked. I am feeling movements alot more now and my boyfriend and daughter felt them yesterday as well after sitting around waiting for ages with there hands on my bump!! im 20 wks by the way, due july 14th.
dawn x
DaisyElla
Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:46 am 
Post subject:
got mine from toys r us
was only 30
yea its good....not overly clear just yet as imonly nearly 19 weeks...
but have heard great things about them so lookin forward to using it all the way through...xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hello, im due 20th July. Just started feeling little kicks last week and now they are all the time! its great. Hope you are all ok xx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:30 pm 
Post subject:
im due 14th july and the little kicks are now quite big ones...i can tell the difference between leg movements and arm movements and yesterday we even experienced little hiccups...annoying but so sweet!
DaisyElla
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:30 pm 
Post subject:
awww i cant wait for that....xx
ViniKnott
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm 29 and expecting our first baby on 3rd July. At our 20 week scan we didn't want to find out the sex but baby had other ideas and was just too happy to keep showing us his willy Rolling Eyes I am currently 23+1 weeks
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:51 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no Vinicott, how bad is that! If that had happened to me i would of been so upset. ...Well at least hes healthy and you can buy things for him now x

Efa
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:35 pm 
Post subject:
hey all
am due on the 30th of july and i started to feel the baby moving about 3 weeks ago but my boyfriend only felt it kick the other nite. i have only started to show but everyone says that am very small for beening 6mths. i went for a scan on the 3rd of april and the baby was kicking the life outa me but every thing was brill and i found out i was having a little girl but i just cant wait to see who she looks like. x x Very Happy
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations.... the scans are great arent they...its a bit sad when u have the 20 wk one cause u know that u wont see them again till they are born.
my little junior has a real routine now of waking and sleeping, i could almost set my watch by him.
how are you all getting on with weight gain and back ache?, ive put on 2 stone in weight (all at the front) and my back is aching most of the time.
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular