JULY.....xxx

dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:43 am 
Post subject:
Hey Dawn.. ive put a stone on so far, so not too bad.

My back, well dont even go there. It kills, everytime i get up or move sitting down i get a pain at the top of my bum crack (please excuse the bad term lol), it shoots up my spine. Told midwife and she said its the tail bone at the base of your spine, all the muscles are now moving around it so it has more room to move which causes the pain. Crying or Very sad

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:15 am 
Post subject:
im having to stretch out by about 5 o clock in the evening as sitting upright in a chair is just too uncomfortable on my ribs!
i put on another 3 lb this week and some people have told me thats the weight gain may slow down for a few weeks now...i think its pretty much all down here from now on though as everyday that passes i have something else to moan about...lol.
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:36 am 
Post subject:
Dawn since my last post ive put on another half stone!!! is that ok? Getting sooo fat now.
Confused
Hope your ok xx

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, yes my pounds have been piling on...but th last 2 weeks i have put on a pound a week, the week before was 3 lb and it was 2 or 3 pounds each wek before then.
i was told that more weight goes on in the third trimester but to be honest im not too worried as i think its different with everyone.
its killing my back though and sleeping is a night mare...are you finding sleeping a problem?
Posted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hello again. I think you can get support belts to help your back, i might have to invest in one myself.

Yeah sleeping is so difficult, cant seem to get baby in the right place, if i sleep on my right it kicks me low down and pushes against the bed and laying left just doesnt feel right either. When or if i finaly get comphy and get off to sleep i end up waking up an hr later needing a wee. Mad

Still itl all be worth it in the end. xx

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
lol yeah i know how u feel. ive just been for my check up with the midwife and she says to try and get an hours sleep in the day sometime and then you should sleep better at night. the thing is though i seem to always have something to do in the day and i feel like a right lazy mare if i sit down for too long let alone sleep.
last night i slept on the setee for a few hours as the leather was nice and cold on my legs and i felt sorry for paul as i didnt want to keep him awake!!
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular